Chapter Three

*Inside the limo*
"Is everybody alright!" Jay asked from the front seat.
Everyone mumbled something in response.
"Who was that?" Evie asked Ben.
"Well, the guy was Hades, but I'm not sure who that lady was" Carlos answered, "she looked like she could be his daughter, but I've never heard of her and her hair didn't flair up like his. Or she could be Evie's long lost sister, ouch!"
Evie threw a candy bar at him, "she is most definitely not my sister"
"I've never seen her on the Isle" Mal said.
"Well, I've never seen or heard of her either" Ben said, "and I'm supposed to know everyone! But, I'll ask my father first thing when we get back"
"More like he'll tell you, didn't all of Auradon just see that?" Carlos said.
Mal sighed, "yeah"
"I know who that was" Jay spoke up.
"You do?" Evie said surprised.
"Who?" Carlos and Ben said in unison.
Jay sighed his eyes flickered to the rear view mirror then his eyes went back to the road.
"Her name is Y/n, she's a VK, but I don't know who her father is"
"And how is it that you know this?" Mal asked.
Jay hesitated, "when I was 7 or 8, I-I used to go up to that rocky hill, there was a cave- a dungeon, and she was locked inside. We started talking and yeah," he shrugged, "we were friends"
"Hold up, Jay, you've literally never mentioned her" Mal said.
"Yeah, what happened?" Carlos asked, "you guys were friends"
"M-"
"Ohmygosh!" Evie suddenly exclaimed in realization, "she's real!? Your 'imaginary' girlfriend is real! Ohmygosh this makes so much more sense!"
"What are you talking about, E?" Mal asked.
"When we were little, I remember Jay asked me to fix this brush, and then he'd ask me to give him all my make up pallets" she said, "I always teased him that it was all for his imaginary girlfriend"
"Ok, but why was she locked up?" Ben asked Jay.
"I dunno, she never told me"
"Ok, then what did she tell you" Ben asked.
"Um, I remember she said that her dad was worse than Mal's mom, she has magic that is stored in her amulet-"
"The one she was wearing" Mal said.
"No, that wasn't real" Jay said.
"How do you know" Carlos asked.
"First of all, I stole it-"
"You stole her amulet! How? When?"
Carlos asked.
"Back when I still talked to her, my dad made me do it, but anyway, did anyone else see how Hades' ember glowed? That's-"
"All the magic, right! Hers wasn't glowing so her's wasn't magic" Evie finished his sentence.
"Is anyone not going to interrupt me!" Jay said.
"Sorry Jay," Ben apologized for everyone.
"Guys can we stop talking about this" Evie said, she gestured to the kids, she wrapped her arms tight around Dizzy.
*******
"Thanks for your information, Jay" The Beast said dismissing him.
Jay did a small bow and left.
"Dad, why didn't you ever mention her!" Ben was the first to speak.
"I," he thought, "to be completely honest, I forgot I had her locked up"
Ben threw his hands up in frustration, "yeah, well she clearly hasn't forgotten anything!"
"Ben, I had to her father is the Chernabog! Do you have any idea for who he even is! That man was worse than Mal-"
"Adam!" Belle scolded, "sorry Mal"
"It's ok" Mal reassuringly.
"Dad, how could you have done something like this!" Ben was frustrated, 'how was he going to fix his father's mistake?'
"When we go back- she gonna be furious!" Ben yelled.
"So then let's don't" Mal spoke up, "we can't go back, Hades was also trying to get out"
"What are you saying?" Belle asked.
"We have to close the barrier" Mal said, "forever"