Chapter Eleven

If you didn't become queen, you knew you'd have to go back to they isle, and be all by yourself again... and you couldn't have that.
So you decided to release a few handy helpers to help clean up your Kingdom, or should you say Queendom.
The sky's had turned completely dark to help the demons and goblins, you just sent out, to work better as they were completely useless on a sunny day.

"Listen to me very carefully" you spoke to a gargoyle, "you aren't to bring any harm to a boy named Jay, he has long brown hair and no harm to The God of the Underworld, Hades, he's tall and he's got blue hair, you understand?"

The gargoyle nodded, then two others landed by it's side.

"Find the ones that are nearby" you said as rain started pouring and thunder echoed through the sky, "bring them back'

"Please stop this madness!" The Beast cried out, "what are you sending them out for!? Please don't hurt anyone!"

"There just collecting every Auradon citizens" you let out a laugh at the thought of the perfect Auradon people with terrified faces as the demons take a hold of them, "and escorting them in that nice little courtyard you got, for them to meet their new queen" you gestured to your crown and hummed a little tune to yourself.

"I want what I deserve! I want to rule the world sit back and watch the show it's finally my turn!"
××××××××××

"So your the new King of Auradon" Hades whispered into Ben's ear.

He still had a tight grip in him, as they carefully climbed up the slippery mountain.
Everyone was soaking wet as they tried their best to go fast without slipping.

"So he's your daddy?" Uma whispered in Mal's ear.

"Y-yes sir" Ben said gulping, he had just looked down, they were pretty high off the ground now.

"Uma not now" Mal sighed.

"But my father never told me anything about Y/n, if I would have known sooner, I--"

"Guys what was that!" Carlos asked, "I swear I just saw something flying"

"I saw it too!" Gil said.

"Look, I'm sure I'll figure something--" Ben said to Hades, but Gil yelled out again, "there! it's right there!"

Everyone looked to what he was pointing at. It was a black dot in the sky-- no three-- and it was coming towards them.

"It was yellow eyes!" Gil said, squinting as they came closer.

"Guys, I think those are Y/n's" Jay said starting to move a little faster.

"Guys those are Gargoyles!" Mal yelled, "come on!"

Everyone started moving faster as they heard them screech meters away from them.

"Duck!" Harry and Uma yelled.

The crew did as told and the gargoyles  drove themselves into the mountain wall, causing dust and rocks to fall onto them.

"Let's go!" Jay yelled, everyone started moving again.

"I knew I should have worn better shoes" Evie cried out.

Meanwhile the gargoyles attacked again, causing some people to stumble.
They attacked for a third time, the crew got prepared to duck, but this time, someone's magic stopped them.

"Hades!" Almost everyone exclaimed.

"Dad?"

"What are you standing for! Go!" He said, as the gargoyles prepared to attack again.

But upon hearing the name 'Hades' they stopped attacking him and went directly to the others.

"No! What are you doing?! Come at me!" He yelled blasting them, but loosing his footing causing him to fall.

"NO!"

"Dad!"

"I said GO!" They heard Hades' voice.

He had manage to hold onto the edge.

"We'll be right back" Jay said as he and Ben went back to help Hades.

The gargoyles attacked again, making everyone stumble a bit.

"Keep going we'll catch up!" Ben said reassuringly.

"Be careful, Jay!" Carlos called out, as one gargoyle went to attack the two boys, but retreated at the name of Jay.

Yet another one came swooping in and grabbed Ben.

"Ben! No!" Mal yelled.

While distracted, another gargoyle came and took Gil.

Gil yelled out, "Uma help me! Harry, mate!"

Jay helped Hades back up as the third gargoyle came in for Uma, but she and Mal used their magic to keep it away.

"STAY AWAY!" Hades' strong voice rang through the mountains.

The gargoyle turned to look at him then flew away, up towards the top of the mountain.

"We're almost there, come on!" Uma said moving faster to get to the top of the mountain.
**********
Sorry for not updating sooner! I hope you guys like this chapter. I'm already working in the next one! So expect an update soon!
Thank you for being so patient with me!
-Love, The Eater of Worlds