Chapter Four

Your grip tightened around the fake amulet and you turned in your heel, people backing away in fear.
"Hey!" You heard Hades strong voice call, "wait up"
You turned around, "what?" You asked annoyed.
"Who do you think you are interrupting a god!" He asked, the heavy eye liner made him look even more threatening.
"Not now, god of the underground" you said with a fake smile and turned around starting to walk away, but he grabbed your wrist.
"Excuse m-"
His hair burned blue, you clearly upset him, "I'm going to ask you one more time, who the hell are you?"
You sighed, he wasn't going to leave you alone, he released you from him grip.
You looked around, a lot of people were staring.
"Fine, let's just say my dad didn't get along with you" you said.
Hades gave a fake gasp, "Maleficent's your dad!" Then he laughed.
"No!" you gave into a small smile, "I just..." your eyes flickered to a group of people passing by.
"Oh I see, big bad girl who thinks she can interrupt a god is shy" he said with a smirk, "then I suggest we go somewhere... more secluded" he waved his hand to some ally then said, "follow me"
"Yeah, I don't think so" you said swinging the amulet in a circle.
Hades reached out and snatched the amulet.
"Hey! Give that back!" you yelled.
"

Yeah, I don't think so" Hades mocked and started to walk.
You had no choice but to follow Hades, the amulet was fake, you didn't need it, but you wanted to throw it at Jafar's face.
You two made your way through the dark ally's people backing away at the sight of Hades, until you reached an entrance with the words, 'Get Lost!' in bold letters.
There was a weird face on the fenced gate.
"What the hell is this place?" you questioned as you didn't have any camera's on this side of the isle.
Hades ignored your question as he opened the gates and walked inside the tunnels, but didn't continue straight.
Instead, he started feeling the wall and occasionally banging on it softy.
'great this guy's looney' you thought as you looked around the walls.
All sorts of graffiti adorned the walls, a bright yellow sign caught your attention.
"Beware of dogs" you read out loud, "you have a dog?"
"Well, not exactly" Hades said, "I can never find this thing" he mumbled then he pushed the wall and it sunk into the wall, "Aha! Perfect!"
He pushed the wall all the way in, "come on it's a short cut"
Once inside the rock door moved back to its place.
You walked behind him through the dark tunnel.
"Shortcut to what, exactly?" You asked.
You saw a very dim light at the end of the tunnel.
Before you two reached the end, Hades came to a stop causing you to bump into him and fall back.
You closed your eyes, bracing yourself to be met with the hard floor, but it never came, as Hades held your hand preventing you from falling.
"To my home, of course" he whispered, then he pulled you back up so you were standing on your two feet.
He drew back the ripped black curtains to reveal a cave with blue lighting wood planks for flooring, and all sorts of different levels with creeky wood stairs.
Your memory went back to the day the beast locked you up in your cave, and everyday after that.
Your eyes filled with tears, "this is so much bigger" you walked inside, "there's so much space!" You did a twirl, your hair and dress flowing with you, "but, he didn't lock you in here did he? Your free to move in and out of this place"
"What are you talking about?" Hades questioned collapsing into a black recliner in the middle of the room.
"Nevermind" you said wiping the tears away.
"So, Missy for the thousandth time, who. are. you?" Hades said.
"Fine, fine, fine, fine, fine, fine, fine, fine. My dad is the Chernabog" you muttered, "I'm his daughter Y/n" you rolled your eyes and crossed your arms over your chest.
"That old crow!" Hades said waving his hand, "he only came out of his cave once a year! October 31st! And during night time! And he hated the light! Me on the other hand, I am light!" He snapped his fingers and his hair glowed blue.
"Not according to Greek mythology, you aren't, your death" you said smiling as his hair went out and he sent you glare at you.
"Again with the insults" he said swinging the amulet in his hand.
You made a dive for it but he quickly pulled it away, causing you to land right on top of him on the recliner.
"My, oh, my, how curious that we find each other in this position again, Y/n. how old did you say you were, hm?" He whispered in your ear.
"I'm 25" you said pushing yourself off and standing back up.
"What does this do, anyway, it seems like it's very important to you" Hades said, swinging it once again.
"It's my amulet" you said, "but it's a fake, I need it back to go get the real one back"
"And this I assume it does more than just adorn your neck?" he said examining.
"Well obviously," you said, "it does the same thing as this" you held up Hades' blue ember.
Hades looked up from your amulet and his expression was of shock.
"How did you- give that back!" he said getting out of his seat.
"I don't think so" you said in a sing song voice.
His hair flared up blue with anger, it seems like you made him angry a lot, but then it died down.
He looked passed at you, you turned around to see what he looked at.
It was a golden mirror, it was glowing purple.

You and Hades had subconsciously moved closer till you were right in front of the mirror

Instead of your reflection, it was a building.
'The museum of cultural history' it said and there was a girl walking up to the entrance.
The mirror switched images, now showing the girl go to a display titled, 'The Crown of the Queen of Auradon'
She smashed the glass box with a thin metal rod and took the crown, but she set it back down as she saw Maleficent's staff.
She then proceeded to take Maleficent's staff and transform with new hair and dress.
She put the crown on and disappeared with a cloud of purple smoke.
(Who else loves this song? I just put it in here for fun)

As the smoke cleared, the mirror now showed Hades and you in the reflection.
"I wonder what that was about" Hades said softly.
"That was my ticket out of here" you said your head thinking fast about what to do next, "now please give me back my amulet!"
"Give me back my ember" Hades said.
"Your ember?" you said thoughtful.
Your thumb rubbed the rocky surface of the rock.
"Your ember, there coming back for it" you said as you thought about tomorrow.
"What?" Hades questioned.
"Yes, they'll be coming back for your ember, they'll be coming here" you looked around, "they'll be opening the barrier again!" you said happily, "come on let's go, we have to get out of here! Show me the exit"
You looked around and noticed what appeared to be the exit tunnel.
"We aren't going anywhere till you give me back my ember" Hades said raising his voice.
"Then come get it!" you said and ran up a short flight of stairs and through the dark tunnels.
The tunnels were dark and below your feet were rail road tracks.
You heard Hades footsteps enter the tunnel.
"Catch me if you can!" You laughed as you glance back.
You caught a glimpse of blue light.
You ran through the maze of dark tunnels until you got to the outside.
It was dark and cold.
You looked back to entrance that said
'Get Lost' from earlier.
You didn't hear Hades' footsteps, you took a tighter grip on the ember and turned around only to bump into Mr. God of the Underworld himself.
"What the?" you said as you stumbled back, but still maintained your balance.
"How did you?"
"Shortcut." Hades said, "now my ember" puting out his palm.
"My amulet" you said putting out your palm too, and then raised your other hand with the ember.
Hades took out your amulet and held it up near your palm, you did the same with his ember.
"At the count of three?" you suggested, "One"
"Two" he said.
"Three"
You both dropped the items back to the owner's hands.
"Thank you" you said looking at your amulet.
You huffed on it and rubbed it on your dress trying to make it shiny.
"So, where are you going?" Hades asked, "I-I mean it seems like you have a plan" he gave a small shrug.
"I'm going to go get my real amulet back" you said and started to walk.
"Where is it?" He asked walking next to you.
"Jafar's shop" you said, "but first, let's dress to impress, or should I say intimate that son of a-"