Chapter Eight

A/n: hey! I modified the song a bit just so it fit the scenario, I also cut a little piece of the beginning out!
Happy Reading!

"What the hell do you keep looking back for! Your not regretting this are you?" Hades said loudly.
You guys made it across the bridge and were about to walk into Auradon.
"No- No, of course not," you said, "I just- I feel like there something" you stopped and looked at the water.
The waves peacefully swayed in a steady rhythm.
"I think it's time to give this a try" you said putting a hand on your amulet, "It's real, I feel, make itself reveal" you said, your eyes glowing yellow.
And from your amulet, a thick blue smoke arised covering the air with, then it all plunged into the sea, searching for the presence you felt.
**********
Meanwhile under the sea...
Uma had been following you guys and hearing your plan.
You almost caught her a couple of times, since you kept looking back.
And you wouldn't stop looking.
She heard you cast that spell and swam as deep as she could, but the smoke kept coming.
So she used her own magic shell to cast a protective bubble around her.
But the smoke cracked the bubble, your magic was too strong, and started to slowly enter and suddenly it disappeared.
***********
Back on the surface...
"There's nothing there, come on" Hades said.
You looked at the water for a few seconds then gave in, "fine" you snapped you fingers lifting the spell.
You and Hades turned and looked at the arc to Auradon.
You walked in, 'this is actually happening' you thought, 'after so long'
The salty ocean air left your nostrils and was replaced with sweet and fresh air.
Auradon was beautiful up close, there was so much green covering rock walls of the huge patio(type of thing, y'all know what I mean? Where they sing break this down?)
"Here it is, our KINGDOM!" Hades boomed extending his arms and doing a little spin.
You blushed, 'our kingdom?' you thought and laughed as he took your hand.
"Welcome...my Queen" he said now putting his arm around you as you two walked through a tunnel.
"It's really quiet" you said thoughtfully, "ah Little Miss Evil put the whole kingdom to sleep!" You laughed, "she just made our job a whole lot easier!"
You guys strolled confidentially through Auradon, laughing here and there when you saw the citizens sleeping, when a certain building caught your attention.
"The Museum of Cultural History?" You said, "this is where Miss Evil stole the crown and scepter. Let's take a little detour, and see what else is in here"
"Really?" Hades sighed.
"Fine, you can keep going to Beasts' Castle, I'll catch up" you said.
He gave you a 'are you serious' look.
"I'll be quick, a few extra magic wouldn't hurt to have" you shrugged parting ways.
You entered and heard a loud snore, you looked to where it came from and saw the security guard fast asleep.
You wondered through the rooms, the museum was home to many items like King Triton's Trident, Aladdin's magic lamp and carpet, just to name a few.
You even passed through a room titled, "Gallery of Villains" where they had all these realistic statues of the VKs parents.
Then you found a room where the Fairy Godmother's wand was nearly displayed.
"A little extra magic wouldn't hurt anyone" you restated and reached out of the wand but stopped.
"Hm?" You felt it, the protection around it.
And even though the entire kingdom was asleep, you didn't want to be sloppy and leaving the wailing of the alarm on, so you put a silencing spell over, then focused on breaking the force.
Your magic worked over the good and the protection over the wand broke, leaving it open for you to take.
You smiled at your work and took the wand, carefully in your hands.
Just as you took and turned around to leave, a cloud of pink smoke appeared and disappeared to reveal, Sleeping beauty's daughter.
"Excuse me, who do you think you are?" She questioned with a sassy tone, sassy-er than Hades ever could.
'well I was bound to have a conversation with her sooner or later' you thought, and opened your mouth to speak but she interrupted.
"What are you doing here? Everybody's suppy to be sleeping!" She shrieked the last part, then gasped, "your here with Hades! You were the one trying to escape with him last week!"
"Correct!" You said casting a shut up spell with the wand, but she deflect it with the scepter.
"Did you just try to spell me?" She asked offended, "do you not know who I am? I'm your queen, you filthy-"
"Oh, my humble apologise, your highness" you got down on one knee and bowed.
It was time to do a little brain-washing.
"I believe we've never met before, so let me introduce myself" you said looking up, "my name is Y/n, my father is the Chernabog" you got up, "I don't think you've heard of him, but he's not important"
"I've been following your story, and I wholeheartedly agree that you should be Queen, in fact you ARE a much better queen than that," you rolled your eyes, "Mal"
"Right?" She said with a smile, "I'm to much better than her, at everything!"
You shook your head in agreement.
"So, what would you say if I'd," you paused searching for the right words, "assisted you in your ruling over your kingdom, I'm just, such a big admirer of you, you just took matter into your own hands, you took action"
Audrey was now interested in what you were saying.
"Besides!" You suddenly exclaimed, "who wouldn't want to be as evil as me? The daughter of the most feared villain, so feared that no one dares to speak of him anymore. I can teach you."
Audrey now wasn't so convenient.
"Look, the only way your gonna get what you want is by taking it, and if you can't take it, break it" you said trying to win her back over.
Audrey was gonna say something when you interrupted,