"And this is where we are." Chaos finishes. Her eye narrowed into challenging slits as she stared Jin down.

Y/N frowns, clearly offended. She hadn't had a single sexual thought until they came along. How was this her fault?

It was unpredictable really. Even an immortal such as Yoongi had trouble sensing the the tension that had been brewing before it was too late. Not one thought caught onto what could transpire in a mere second. Jin and Chaos had suddenly disappeared from sight but they were still there despite her lack of vision. A faint grunt was heard before she was finally able to see Chaos had pinned Jin into a row of lockers, all of which crumbled into a mess of smashed metal.

Jin latched onto Chaos' arms and flung her up into the ceiling. Sparks flew as electric wires had been torn. Jin followed in pursuit of Chaos through the gaping hole in the ceiling, that lead up two stories.

Jungkook quickly snapped a desk in half and bolted up to the roof. "Jungkook what are you doing? Leave this to Jin, he can handle her." Hoseok presses toward the younger but his reasoning falls on deaf ears.

This was a mistake that the others would soon regret. You see amongst the most of destruction the others failed to see just who Jungkook directed his anger to.

• • •

Taehyung sat anxiously in the passenger seat of their shared car, awaiting Yoongi's return. His supernatural senses had long vanished and it left him uneasy, not knowing what was going on in the school, judging by the concern in Yoongi's face when he'd left it wasn't good.

Just when he'd decided to venture off on his own, in his weak state, a loud thunderous crash sounded. In a blur he spotted two figures hovering above the school for a few moments.

Almost as if it were a sixth sense, Taehyung could feel a shift in the air. A stale bitter taste invaded the buds of his mouth. The stench of death was prevalent. Taehyung knew the presence all too well, someone was going to die.

In an effort to save his friends, Taehyung rushes from the vehicle and towards the scene. His heart pounded in his ears as he ran, fatigue plaguing his body but that wasn't enough to stop him. Taehyung silently cursed the schools founder for making it so damn big.

Claps of thunder shook the schools walls as Taehyung struggled to make it to the rooftop. The concrete flooring became littered with cracks and rubble crashed sporadically as Jin was flung into to school. Though he recovered quickly his emergence from the building only caused more damage.

For the third time in Taehyung's life he felt as if he'd cry, cry tears of joy as he bursted through the rooftop doors. His knees buckled, slamming onto the solid ground. Shaking and weak Taehyung eagerly searches his surroundings.

There stood at the edge of the roof Jungkooks rigid posture was hyper focused on the fight before him. It wasn't until Taehyung spotted something in Jungkooks hand that he froze.

"Jungkook!"  A loud voice calls amongst the loud cracks and whips of Jin and Chaos' thundering blows. Both too preoccupied to hear the outside commotion.

Jungkook readies to throw the poorly made spear while Jin is distracted but a weak hand covers his strong one. "Jungkook no!" The voice speaks again desperately. "You'll regret it."

Jungkook's eyes widen a fraction at the sight of his brother. Though he disguises it quickly.

"I won't. He betrayed us Taehyung. We trusted him with our lives and he lied to us! We never asked to become what we are! He made us this way and he's forcing us to be immortal! Everything that happened to us is because of him! I can't forgive it." Jungkook shoves Taehyung with just enough force to knock him back. The other huffs in pain, a guttural cough racks at his throat. Jungkook does nothing but watch.