Chapter 12

Unedited.

Your surroundings were pitch black except for the spotlight the screen casted amongst the crowd of bodies on the sofa/bed.

After Hoseok beat the living shit out of Jimin he calmed down and came back to the room. Jimin put a shirt on and joined as well. It wasn't long before Jungkook came stumbling into the room, awkwardly laying beside Hoseok, even when Hoseok tried to make space for him to lie next to you. Why was he being so weird? Oh my god did he hear about your sex dream?

While you dread the thought your body processes your nerves in a different way and a pressure in your lower abdomen begins to build.

"I'm going to the restroom." You say aloud, although no one was really paying attention. Everyone's eyes stay glued to some new horror movie that you really had no interest in, it was too much of a cliche.

Your feet padded against the cool wooden floor as you ventured off to the restroom. Goosebumps formed over the bare skin of your legs and arms when you noticed just how ominous this large house was when there weren't boisterous boys flocking around every corner.

The door made a creak as you opened it, fully expecting to be greeted with a toilet, you were disappointed to see a bedroom.

Someone's bare muscled back faced you as they hunched over on their bed.

They froze for a minute and slowly laid down a notebook beside them. It didn't take you long to figure out who it was. There was only one boy who hadn't shown up to watch the movie.

"Y/N?"

"Sorry, I thought this was the bathroom." You mutter awkwardly and slowly shut the door.

"Could you help me with something?" His deep voice stopped you from closing the door completely.

Fuck you, You thought.

But the sheer vulnerability laced throughout his words struck a soft spot in you. Maybe he wasn't such a dick after all. Well there's only one way to find out.

Opening the door, you took a step in. "Yes?"

Taehyung turned around. His dark brown eyes bore into yours. He stood up slowly and walked towards you in a swift, quiet motion. He stopped when he was a mere foot away.

Your eyes were shamefully wondering down his sun kissed skin and flat stomach. His abs weren't nearly as prominent as Jimin's but still just as attractive.

"What did you need help with?" You swallow, forcing your eyes to meet his.

Taehyung's glossy eyes reflected bits of light that shown from a small lamp he had in the corner of his room.

"I- I'm confused."

He turned his head for a moment. You remained silent.

"I know fate is real but I feel like I'm being punished for some reason. Everything I've ever wanted is always out of reach. I want love." This time it was Taehyung who swallowed the lump in his throat.

His eyes swirled with flakes of green, assuming the light brought out the hazel in them. Feeling bad, you felt the need to comfort him.

"Sometimes you have to take fate in your own hands. If you want something that badly, then just take it, it's okay to be selfish sometimes. As for love, I'm afraid you have to love yourself before relying on anyone else."

Taehyung's eyebrows furrowed in concentration. "I think you're right."

Relief flooded through your system. Maybe you were too quick on judging Taehyung. He's not a douche, he's just sad.

Without warning Taehyung's hand went to the nape of your neck and pulled you into him. His mouth connected to yours instantly. His lips were soft and somehow felt as if they were yearning for some type of affection.

Not really giving it much thought, you kissed him back.

What you thought would be a meaningless peck, mostly due to Taehyung's emotional state, turned into something deep and slow. His smooth hands gripped your waist and ventured under your shirt. And just like that you were under his spell.

You were too distracted to hear the approaching foot steps down the hallway. It wasn't until the door crawled open that you pulled away from Taehyung's sinful lips.

You blinked up at Jungkook's surprised face with dazed eyes. Shocked and embarrassed you say the only thing you could think of.

"Oh, What was that? I'm coming Ami!" You awkwardly yell and walk past quickly with your head down, trying to conceal your burning cheeks.

Taehyung's pov

'You heard me calling you.' Jungkook frowned deeply, anger clearly evident in his face.

Taehyung stared at Jungkook blankly.

'You knew that I was coming, You knew that I liked her and you still kiss her after I did? You're my best friend. We go hand in hand, we're literally made for each other! Why did you do it?'

"For once stop making this about you Jungkook! I did this for me! All of those years ago, I became what I am because of you! I lost what I thought was the love of my life for you!"

'We all loved and lost her at some point in our lives. We are who we are-'

"I didn't always feel this way." Taehyung said harshly. He then looked down, defeated and frustrated. Yeah he and Jungkook fit together like puzzle pieces but Jungkook wouldn't understand.

Taehyung is usually the first one to give up, stand by and cry as everything he's ever wanted slipped out of reach. But not this time. He was going to take it.

Taehyung's head slowly rose and he looked Jungkook directly in the eye. "We'll see who'll win this time Jungkook. You may have kissed her but she doesn't know that. While you hold on to the past, she's in the other room thinking about me right now."

Jungkook's iris' turned to those of pure gold as he glared over at Taehyung's sparkling Emerald ones, his temper getting the best of him.

'Okay, brother. Let's see who'll win this time around.' Jungkook voiced stiffly.

Taehyung's heart hurt but this seemed to be the only way. He wasn't doing this simply on instinct because he was jealous, he was doing this for himself. He needed to break free of this Sin. He needed to be happy.

Okay guysss. I don't want you to think I'm biased or anything so I'm just going to say this,

Y/N will have a a connection to each of the boys. Whether it's physically 😏or emotionally 🤷🏻‍♀️

I'm slowly introducing the boys, looks like all we really have left is Jin😁

Also Please refrain from calling her/yourself a hoe in the future like if you joke it's okay idc but unless you go around and have sex with a lot of guys you have no feelings for whatsoever, you're not a slut👌🏼