chapter 6

Unedited.

To say you had trouble sleeping would be an understatement. You tried to keep a calm facade but inside you were terrified that if you'd close your eyes you'd suddenly have some strange sex dream or see ghosts.

It wasn't until someone tapped you on the back of your hand that you noticed someone had taken a seat beside you. Your hazy vision had shifted and focused on the person beside you. Deep hues of gold swirled around in his iris' and you momentarily forgot what you had been thinking about.

You followed his eyes when his gaze flickered downward. He gently slides a piece of paper over towards you. His neat handwriting was smoothly written across.

The teacher asked me to help catch you up. I'm sorry. I don't know why, I cant talk.

You looked back up to catch his apologetic expression. A slow smile appeared on your face, attempting to make him comfortable despite how exausted you were.

"That's fine but do you think you could help me tomorrow? I'm just not really feeling good today." His eyes roamed over your face.

His brown hair was slightly parted and he had on large round glasses, that he usually just wore for Math class. You didn't know whether you found him adorable or attractive.

After beginning to feel self conscience you felt the need to justify your horrible appearance. "Even with a concussion I haven't been able to sleep. I've been having nightmares lately. It sounds really stupid when I say it out loud, don't worry about it."

You pierce your lips and frown. Jungkook's rapid movements beside you catch your attention. He's bent over a piece of paper and quickly wrote down something.

Would it be okay if I see you tonight? I think I have something that will help you.

A sweet smile takes over your face and you nod in response. Over the course of time that the new students had been here Jungkook had been nothing but sweet to you whether it was lending you pencils or greeting you everyday. You had no idea how he even became friends with those other boys.

You drowned out the rest of math class and pretty much the rest of the day. Thankfully, Coach Chung didn't make you participate in any activities in gym class or call you names.

"Y/N watch out!" Ami's voice screeched out as you absentmindedly made your way to the cafeteria.

You hardly had a chance to look up before a hand laid itself on your forehead, stopping your movements and preventing you from face planting into an open locker.

"You should really be careful."

Slightly in a daze you managed to focus on your saviors face. His ivory locks slightly parted on his forehead, making you envious of his unblemished skin.

"Yeah. Thanks. Wait, isn't this your locker?" You asked, catching sight of the unmistakable locker decorated in various mirrors and pictures of him and his friends.

Oddly, as he was about to answer he suddenly caught sight of something behind you and quickly hid behind his locker door, almost hitting you in the face again.

You spun around curiously, only seeing Ami and Suran walking towards you.

"Can you leave now, you're making your friend come over here with that girl." Namjoon mutters behind his locker.

"Awe, that's so cute. You like Suran?" You tease, trying to peak around to see his expression.

"Um no. Its actually the opposite. I hate her guts. She embarrassed me in front of the whole school and if she talks to me, no, if she looks at me I'll throw my eight pound psychology book at her face." To say you were shocked would be an understatement.