I grabbed my phone out purse,scrolling through instagram, when I looked up I saw Trill coming in... He didn't see me, but he looked like he was pissed. He was walking hard and fast.. I knew something wasn't right..

I turned around in my seat so I could see what he was doing.. He went up to the register and said something to the cashier, making her come from behind the counter..I turned around trying to listen to what he was saying to her..

"Look, I told you it's over, so stop playing on my phone! Stop stalking me!" He yelled at her..

"Over?! No we're not!" She said getting in his face..

"Resha, chill.. You knew what was up. Stop calling me, this shit is over.. It's been over!"

"What? You think it's okay for you to just come and go! You think you can play with my feelings.. It's not over until I say it's over...!" She said getting loud, causing her co-workers to laugh..

"Order for Deja" the girl said calling my name.

I got up , went to the counter and got my order. Trill looked up and saw me. I looked at him, rolled my eyes, and walked out... I knew he was cheating , but I didn't want it to be true.. Do I want to tell her , or should I let him tell her the truth..

NeNe's POV

"Ma-ma..." Tj said pointing to his cup..

"Here you go..."

I've been in the house , since I left the hospital.. Ahmad had me up all night , and TJ kept me busy during the day. I was sitting at my computer feeding Ahmad , looking for some daycares in the area for him and TJ. I plan on taking my board exam In two months so I can start working. I was getting tired of sitting in the house.. I miss taking care of myself, not depending on a man. I was doing a application when my my phone started ringing.. I look down and saw Dej was calling me..

"Hey, bitch .. What you and Ava doing today?"

"Girl , nothing just left the Mall..

"Are you coming over, I need some company.."

"Uhh huh, yo ass just need some help with those  bad ass boys..."

"I sure do.. Come on over , you off today anyway.." I told her laughing..

"Here we come" she said laughing..

"Okay.."

I hung the phone up , and placed Ahmad in his swing.. I went to check on TJ and he was watching tv in the living room.. I went in the kitchen and started looking for something to cook.. The front door opened and I heard Deja come in..

Deja's POV

I wanted to tell NeNe what happened at the mall but I didn't want to hurt her feelings.. I know the pain, and I didn't want to add to her stress.. I had to tell her... If I didn't,  I would feel like i wasn't being loyal.

"Heyy, I'm here... Where you at Ne..?"

"In the kitchen.." I heard her yell..

I walked in the kitchen and saw her taking some stuff out to cook with..

"Heyy.. Whats sup, where those bad boys at?"