CH 15 Karolina

'I love you like a love song , baby' I hear a remix of Selena's hit while entering the frat party, we thought would be enough to get nice mood. I was wearing a bright red sleeveless long dress, which had a medium neck length , it has a long split across it too , so yes, it made me look more then gorgeous and I knew it , too.I had paired it with silver hoops and silver heels, which made my WILDCAT spirit enough to party like hell.

We enter the frat house, later realizing that all of us more or less, were the hottest of HARVARD, so seeing the opportunity, I reminded myself to change our group's name to HOTTEST OF HARVARD

We enter the frat house, later realizing that all of us more or less, were the hottest of HARVARD, so seeing the opportunity, I reminded myself to change our group's name to HOTTEST OF HARVARD. A bit too cheeky ? I thought so too.

I turned to look at Oli , who was talking to Tristan about something , and the next second, I feel a crown on my head. OH, GO WILDCATS , I guess. I see Brent grinning and tackling me into a bear hug of some sort, then saying, " These girls just make it harder for us to protect them , but so what ? News flash, They do not need us ." and suddenly, the boys start laughing . All over , it was me , Oli, Asher, Brent, Sean, Hanna, Tristan , Samantha, Laura and Midiana, and I was happy until , it had to happen ,didn't it ?

My eyes catch Markus , and see him heading to me . He was wearing a black polo tee, with his icy eyes sparkling and the smug grin on his evaporating , as he came near to me , I was startled. He was wearing the same clothes, the freaking same clothes , and it all started to feel very real , I know what a deja vu is, but living your nightmare again ? I was not up for it , with all my willpower , I turned to Sean , thinking he would be there but then notice him and Samantha drinking and talking with some Blondie, guess I was dumb after all, I just couldn't notice I was just another toy for him , the way he kissed me that day when we were going to buy me a bike, it was just all there, but I was just too focused on him only , to see the bigger picture . I suddenly feel a hand on my shoulder, I turn and notice Markus.

"Katniss." He said , it was a old code name , I called him Four from Divergent , He called me Katniss form HUNGER GAMES.

"Markus." I acknowledge him , not letting my guard off with his sudden awareness of our memories together . Where was he when I was crying thinking I lost him , huh? Where the hell was he , watching me , almost rot to death ?

"Nice to see you. "

"Nice to see you, too. I might wanna drink to continue this conversation, up for that ?" I ask him , I wanted to know why after all these years, he shows up out of nowhere and most of all, who asked him . I had much of a history with him , just to ignore him . I wanted to delete him from my life , now, as quickly as possible.

"Woah , now, I remember you . That feisty once I loved ."

"Cut the chase, Markus. " I say , while taking a red cup form a stranger and taking a sip.

"She wants all of us again, specifically you , you are one of the best. " He states. and then cue my rant.

" What in the living hell , she can not . I have outgrown myself from the person who used to follow her orders , I am done with that phase of my existence , you of all people know that it is hard to even breathe when under her. I can not , it is freaking impossible . How do you still know her ? And , why the heck are you even taking orders from her ? I was under her because of you once , Markus . It was a mistake . I am not dumb enough to throw my life for you , not after what you did to me anyways . Just leave for god's sake and don't you dare to ask me rot in hell again , ever." I rant and finish my drink just after it , taking in a red cup again . I head where I see Brent is , along with Emma and Calvin .