Chapter 11 • Karolina and Sean

Wednesday 11:00 am

Karolina's P.O.V

"And I have been trying my best to forgive you,

But you've messed it up one too many times,

But then you come to me with tears in your eyes.

I can't get mad this time,

I hope you're satisfied. " I sing along with the music which is bursting out of the speakers.

Today was, fortunately, what I recall Wednesday which meant TDM productions internship day. I being the great person I am, is warmed up to pull off any stunt and impress people. Mark, Olivea and I are supposed to meet later at Brook's to discuss our plans for the tour concert we were planning earlier, turned out Olivea rocks at dancing and singing and I well, rock at Dancing, acting, cooking, racing and the list goes on. So, we might or might not have a tour concert.

After what it seemed like ages, Oli and I had a pretty great morning today. I told her about mine and Calvin's plan. Calvin and I turn out to be pretty nice friends. Oli was looking great today with the pendant 'Old Soul' gave her. It made her resemble a sunny side up.

After some time vigorous workout, I, at last, decide to take a water break.

I see four girls coming my way, all of them looking around sixteen. One of the girls timidly comes to me and asks me,

"Aren't you the YouTube diva?"

"Depends", I answer.

"On what?", The second girl with chopped black hair asks me. She had a lot of bracelets and rings on both her hands, but what caught my attention was her earrings.

"From where did you get those?", I asked her. Suddenly, as if she knew what I meant, she straightened herself. Caught her off guard, didn't I?

"A competition", She replied.

"What kind of competition?", I further inquired.

"The usual, but you didn't answer my question, what depends that you are the Karolina Taylor or not?", She says boldly clearly thinking that she wins the conversation. Oh, how badly is she mistaken.

"The usual but now that I know you know my full name, I must consider why do you know it?", I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Can I get a selfie ?", another girl asks.

Of course, they were fans. I mentally face-palm myself then nod my head and take a selfie with them, thing about continuing it with the usual drama later.

Sean's P.O.V.

Some people come back to your lives, no matter how hard you try and not to be with them.

I scrolled over the post in my Insta feed and closed my eyes.

"The way you look at everything, with a steel cold expression, some might not notice, but I am much too unique for that matter. "

Is it that obvious? Kara's voice rang in my head for the millionth time. I should stop meeting that girl, her mere presence makes me vulnerable. She is the only person which I have met, who, for sure, has suffered more than me. Her barrier is so hard that no one can enter it without breaking her. She just seems to know when to strike me. She brings out the worst and the best of me at the same time. Should I ignore her? Maybe that would fix it.

I took a shower and check if Hanna is still in the room. I wrapped a towel around and head out of the washroom.

"Sean, I have told you ten million times not to come out like that!", Hanna screams.