ASK OLI AND KARA ? OKARAFY?!

HULLO EVERYONE !!! AND WELCOME TO A SK OLI AND KARA OR POPULARLY KNOWN AS OKARAFY ? GET IT O-KARA-FY. HILARIOUS .OKAY SO TODAY'S SPECIAL GUEST IS   

@LightTheNight_1

* AUDIENCE CLAPPING * 

**** WE HAVE NAMED THE GUEST AS FLASH BELOW ****

FLASH : Hello everyone !! I am so honored to be here and  am the lucky one to interview Oli and Kara . I know wow . So lets get started hoping to get some juice .  

    * Camera turns towards Oli and Kara * 

OLI : Hello Flash and everyone here . So nice to meet you .

KARA: Hola amigos , and  welllll, read the book and drop a vote.

FLASH : Let's get to the questions ,shall we ?

OLI : I am so down.  I think I will do fine .

KARA: Yeah, I have been waiting for this for a really long time , and thank you so much FLASH , you literally melted my heart with each vote and comment of yours . 

FLASH:Thank you very much , Oli and Kara. So, there goes my first question, How did you guys start the book? What was the idea behind it ?

OLI: This is my first book . I always thought it will be just a published draft out there but it actually received so much love . The idea was what we talk , experience and things that we have related to till now . It's was I guess our take on teen fictions and Yea.  We share this weird connection that when we started writing the story just transformed from a simple plot to a great mystery . And that's how I will describe my mind , a mystery to me .

KARA: My first book , which I completed but I didn't complete it on Wattpad , was THE BILLIONAIRE KIDS, well, to be precise , Karolina's character had sprouted from there , and her best friend which I had named OLIVE , I guess, has a slight impression on the character OLIVEA too. In fact, Oli here , really helped me writing it , it was sorta a collab too. My love for writing began from there and still exists, whereas the idea behind the book was , living our dream while writing about it. As it is said, every book takes you to places , well, writing it certainly made me live a Harvard life  with my bestie.

FLASH: That was a bucket , I guess a behind the scenes could also work for your book , *chuckles* and with this we come to the next question, We clearly see the different writing style between the two POVs , how does that work for the story?

OLI: I think they are gift . Our writing differs which just elaborates the characters and really switch up for readers giving them variations . I think me and Kara really think differently but it's that topic where we click so well . I mean we are not the smartest and of course wrong but the mix of our instincts and brains can make really cool choices and that's why I think we go together so well .

KARA: All of us are different in some way or the other , we are not exactly opposites , but me and Oli have different takes on a similar situation , for example , if someone says something to me , which offends me , I give a sassy comeback, I do not take things directly to my heart , I am very laid back and almost , always have my guard up , whereas Oli might go for the killing with kindness at first , then when you still are onto her , she will come to you , say a few words then quietly leave, leaving you more or less in a state which leads to crying all night and rethinking of your existence