Chapter 8 • Olivea

I woke up with a crazy headache so bad I wanted to bang my head into a wall . On a good note I was woken up by the sun . Yesterday after that creep woke me up in the middle of night I couldn't sleep so I thought let's utilize this time and decorate my room . So my after stumbling in the dark and moving around a hell lot of boxes I was able to decorate my dorm . It is organised and neat and very welcoming . I walk towards the window and stare outside for sometimes . Yesterday was not a good day well not very bad . Was it? Expect some stupid fights with Samantha and Midiana and a little argument with Kara . Yea that was a first . Weird , but I think she is just watching out for me . I take a Aspirin okay now I can move for the day .

I quickly leave my room to wish Kara a good morning but she was not in her room . Her room was untouched . Was she even out all night?! I tried to call her but it took me straight to voicemail . I leave her room to get ready . I enter the bathroom and set in the shower . 

I decide to go with something simple some took out a simple tee and a pair of jeans with a black belt to tie it together . Plus I am really free today . So I am not doing any efforts in my appearance.  After doing my hair which was just running a brush in them . I was done . I am so lazy today .

I grab my bag , dorm keys , Axel's keys

I grab my bag , dorm keys , Axel's keys . Okay , today I am free as I am only attending 2 classes and I think that's it . Wait I don't like it . WHY AM I THAT FREE !! I hate sitting idle . That's the time when my mind just starts the show IS OLIVEA WRONG ? or a new one WHY THE HECK IS EVERYTHING LIKE THIS ? yeah so basically that's when I take out my diary and scribble my over thinking-ly stupid and insanely creative thoughts .

I walk to my first class after deciding  to skip breakfast . I don't like my mornings without Kara . I miss her . I call her again but go straight to voicemail.  Okay guess it's just me today . I was going through fan's DMs when I bumped into someone .
" I am soo sorry. .." I look upto to Mr. Rude ass. Yea I named Asher that I know insanely creative. 

 " Actually no I am not ."

" Don't you think now -" I left him standing there in midsentence . That guy is just so weird to talk to , I mean not that I hate it but wait I don't love it either but it is like ....never mind. Standing  outside the entrance of my Entrepreneur class was the most brightest person . Tristan.  Do I need to say any further my whole world is lit up . I smile at him and receive the most heart melting
, warm one from him .
" Hey Dove , miss me ?"

" Lil . " 

" That's a success for me . " He rest his hand on my shoulder . 

" You never get tired of flirty , do you ?" 

" I'm not a photographer, but I can picture me and you together." he said innocently .

" Did you just ....." I replied shocked .

" Are you religious ? Because you're the answer to all my prayers." He goes on . 

" That one was pretty good . " I said smiling like crazy .