Logan's Past

As a child, Logan was kidnapped and put in a lab to be experimented on. They injected different liquids into him. His parents had searched for him high and low until they stumbled upon the laboratory. They entered to find Logan in a test tube full of some dark blue liquid. At least 2 days later they pressed charges against the person that kidnapped him, then Logan was able to go back to school at age 5. He was doing amazing in his classes, his parents supported him but when it came to his aunt and uncle, it was a whole different story.

Ya see when his parents were gone they would look after him. They would abuse him mentally and physically. Luna, his younger sister,  couldn't help even if she wanted. They would usually say really hurtful things to Luna, she later got PTSD because soon the abuse went too far and they tried to kill Logan and Luna. If fear, they never told their parents. Even when they asked how they got bruises, they would say the same excuse; 'I fell down the stairs', or 'someone hurt me at school', which was partly the truth but not at of it.

This continued for years, Logan then locked up his emotions since he thought emotions were 'illogical'. He became known as the 'robot' and 'Microsoft nerd' (names Roman gave him) he moved out with his sister and promised to visit his parents once in a while.

He got a steady job at a local library and an apartment that was suitable to his liking. He stayed until he was 25 years old, looking for a new apartment. He found one that he would have to share with 3 other people, do a few days later they packed and left...