I

No POV:
Logan was the first to arrive at the apartment complex, he entered the apartment complex using the keys given to, from the landowner. Logan and Luna entered the apartment, choosing the second smallest room to stay in. A few hours later a dad-like figure opened the door, introducing himself as Patton. A child followed him inside to the second-biggest room in the apartment. It wasn't long after when their third roommate came in announcing his arrival. As they waited for their last roommate, they decided to get to know each other.

Time skip brought to you by me the Queen of Potatoes

The sun was starting to set in the sky, everyone was ready for bed. I guess they would meet their roommate later.

---------------

A time skip of a week(yes Virgil has managed to hide for a week)

It was a new day and Patton was the first one up, he went to the kitchen to make breakfast. The smell of food filled the air. The first one up logan, he entered the kitchen and made some coffee as Patton put a plate of food on the table. The Luna Remus Emile and another child? They sat at the table but the mysterious child just sat in the living room, alone. Roman eventually woke up and headed to the table with the others. "Who's the new kid?" Roman asked, obviously seeing her in the living room sitting alone, watching TV. "Don't know, I didn't see her yesterday. He is probably with the other roommate hence, why we never have seen her before." Logan stated. "I'm sure she's hungry or something, I will ask her if she wants some food." The dad figure got up and headed to the living room, "Hey kiddo, I'm Patton." His voice was gentle, making sure not to scare her. "S-Scarlett, m-my name i-is Scarlett." She said not taking her eyes off the tv. "Ya wanna get some food kiddo?" He asked, Scarlett finally looked at the father figure with a questionable look in her eyes, "i-is the f-f-food s-s-safe?" She interrogated. Patton nodded and lead her to the kitchen, she took a seat at the table and Patton set a plate in front of her. She picked at the food for a bit, then started to actually eat. The plate was half empty, she removed herself from the table to get Virgil out of bed.

Virgil POV:

I wake up to Scarlett vigorously shaking me awake, "I'm up, I'm up" I hissed. "Y-you're f-food i-i-is on t-th-the t-t-table, a g-guy n-n-named P-Patton m-made it," Scarlett explained. I responded with 'ok' then she left, I got dressed in my normal clothes; a black shirt, my black hoodie with purple patches, and some jeans. I went downstairs, I entered the kitchen and Scarlett pushed her plate over to me, she was the only one at the table at the time. "Eat," she said. "I'm not-" she stared at me with her dull eyes, which made her look scary. "Eat." She said one more time, she wouldn't let me leave until I ate, so I ate and left to work at the craft store...

Scarlett POV:

I forced Virgil to eat something because he hasn't been eating, I got up from the table, obviously proud of myself. I go back to the living room, alone. 'the Patton guy seems nice...why?' I thought to myself, "get ready for school." a monotone voice says, snapping me out of my thoughts. 'Well, I guess school never leaves the soul alone, does it' I slightly chuckle at my own thoughts, 'welp time to get ready...'

--------------

I am very sorry for the delay, just lots of stuff happened this week and my school is in lockdown, and I need to take care of my siblings and shit. I had to cut it short for now, but I promise to make the next chapter extra long. So I hope you enjoy this I guess.

Bai~

YT channel: TinyGayPotato
Discord: TinyGayPotato
Word Count (including this): 699 words

The Past Bites Back (PolySanders)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara