Authors Note!!

Hi guys!!! Before we begin I just want to thank everyone who is taking the time to read my book. It means so much to me that out of the thousands of books on Wattpad you could have read, you are CHOOSING to read mine.

I want to quickly get some disclaimers out of the way real quick. This is my first book. I am a new writer, and I'm trying to have fun with it. So PLEASE for the love of all that is holy, be nice! Don't leave hate comments. They WILL be taken down. I don't have time for your negativity.

Now, fair warning this book contains strong language, and may contain some inappropriate scenes. Now since it is my first book it is guaranteed there will be grammar and spelling issues. I love constructive criticism, so if you have any tips please feel free to comment them. I want to grow my writing skills.

My book will be a little bit different. In my book there is a King of Alphas, and a Queen of Lunar. What that means is that every pack has an alpha. But that Alpha is under the rule of an Alpha King, and a Luna Queen. They are addressed as Royal Alpha (First Name)(Last Name). In Evander's case it would be Royal Alpha Evander Kingsman. Since they are also werewolves, they also have mates. Their mates are Queens. So therefore, the King's mate will become the Queen. The Queens will be addressed the same as the Kings. So, say there was a Queen name Jane Doe. They would be addressed as Royal Luna Jane Doe. The Kings also have betas and gammas. They are called Royal Betas and Royal Gammas.

This all might seem a little confusing, but I promise it will make more sense as the book continues. If you have any questions, please comment and ask!

Anyway, I'm so excited to share these characters with everyone! I can't wait to take you on this wonderful journey.

Now without further ado, let's get into the story!

Xoxo - Grace