Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

    'Get off me Darius' I said calmly, warning him as he pushed himself up against me, it was asif he was possessed he lacked any emotion in his eyes, he was simply not present. I could feel my vampiric abilities kicking in as his hands glided up my waist lifting up my top. I grabbed his right hand with so much force that I crushed most of the bones in the hand. He still hadn't snapped out of it, he kept coming his crushed hand still trying to touch my body. I could feel the panic rising up through my body. I screeched and pushed him off me. He flew through the air, smashing against the wall with a toe curling thud.

  'DARIUS?' I yelled, he stared dimly back at me, from this distance I couldn't tell that he was breathing. I smelt blood, hitting the back of my throat like a hot poker, I could feel my eyes flood with desire, I began to walk towards him, my feet moving on their own accord. All I could think about was the metallic taste gliding smoothly down the back of my throat. My throat began to burn with the desire.

  I was a mere foot away from him now, I bent down on all fours in front of him and crawled the rest of the way toward him. I looked dreamily into his eyes, they were glazed over, his red hair falling messily in front of him, I stretched my arm out in front of him caressing the back of his head, my fingers came back dripping with blood, my smell causing my skin to tingle with the sensation of it filling my nostrils. I took a small lick and growled, the taste was magnificent, I leaned forward to such the wound.

  Oh my god, I need to stop, what the hell was I doing?! He could be dead, he needs help

 Does he really? I mean, come on, he wouldn''t take no for an answer.

 That wasn't him, he was clearly possessed

 'Elizabeth?' I heard a familiar voice whisper, snapping me out of the blood lust.

 'Lucern?' I said uncertainly.

 'Elizabeth, what have you done?' Lucern asked, pain flooding into his voice.

 'He wouldn't stop, I crushed his hand and he wouldn't stop, then I...I' I broke down into sobs, and opened up mine and Lucerns mental link to shop him what had happened. He was immediately beside me, his arms around my comfortingly.

  'Stand outside, he needs help and you can't control youself' he stated. I nodded in agreement, he was right even now all I could think about was his blood, like a hot iron poker down my throat, i walked out the green front door, and breathed in the clean fresh air. Sighing with relief, I ran a hand through my black hair and tried to calm myself. What had I done?

  Will he be okay? I asked Lucern though my mind

  He's fine, he is just unconscious, I gave him some of my blood, he will heal fully, you don't need to worry Elizabeth, this IS NOT your fault

  I don't believe you

Listen to me, he was possessed, you couldn't have stopped him without hurting him.

 I felt a hand on my shoulder and jumped, I turned around and grabbed the wrist and immediately relaxed once I saw it was Lucern, he pulled me into him and I relaxed agasint his hard chest. His hand found my hair and began to stroke it, soothing me, calming me.

  'Thankyou' I whispered into his chest.

  'It's ok' he soothed.

 I looked up into his startling green eyes, my breath caught in my throat at the mere sight of him, his other hand cupped my chin, tilting it toward him as he leaned into a kiss. My mind became foggy as his lips found mine, already slightly parted, my eyes closed. His kiss was paralyzing, his tongue slowly caressing mine, his soft moist lips on mine, moving as one, fusing into one. He instictivly moved his hand to support my weight as my knees began to tremble, a sob and a moan caught in my throat, the moan winning, escaping. I could feel Lucern grin as he kissed me, and felt my fangs slip out and nip his bottom lip, he carried on not bothered by the small cut as I explored that instead, sucking it, feeling the liquid tease it's way down my throat, producing more moans from both of us, relieving the burning feeling in my throat, but creating a completely different burning sensation down below. I felt my hand move onto his torso, I pushed him away, leaving us both breathless and gasping.

  'Wow' I breathed, he nodded wide eyed with awe.

  'Yeah' He said 'Wow'