Chapter 6

Asami's Pov
         I sat in the host club watching the guys do there thing with the girls. I had finally been released from the hospital a few days back. I was feeling much better, but the everyone still treated me like glass, as if I can be broken at any minute. But i'm not complaining, since i'm 'fragile' I didn't have to do my job as a maid. All I was really doing was sitting down reading a book or sitting with one of the host's and there guest as they flirted with them. I heard giggling coming from behind me, I turn around and see girls cooing over Honey, but one specific girl caught her attention. The girl was talking to Mori, well more like trying seeing as he doesn't talk much. The girl was pushing herself into Mori's side rubbing up against him. He didn't try to push her off, but he didn't acknowledge it either. I felt a slight pang of jealousy. I looked down at the book I was holding and noticed my knuckles turning white from how hard I was holding it. I gently set it down remembering the kiss Mori and I shared. Its been a while since then and we haven't talked about it. I'm not really sure what we are. I mean I know it was just a kiss and it doesn't make us boyfriend and girlfriend, but i'm  pretty sure he likes me the way I like him. I watched the girl bat her eyes up at him  and that's when I'd had enough. I walked up to there table and pulled out a chair sitting next to Mori. I softly tugged on his sleeve and he turned to look at me in surprise. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the girl glare at me. I ignored her and looked at Mori. I searched his eyes, but I wasn't sure what I was looking for.
        "C-Can I talk to you...privately?", I questioned softly. He gave me a small smile and nodded standing up and leading me somewhere else. I heard the girl huff and mutter under her breath. We finally made it to a the other side of the room and I could feel my palms getting sweaty
        "Ok, well, you see, What I uhh wanted to talk to you about was the um...kiss", the last word came out in a whisper. I looked down at my shoes too nervous to  look him in the eyes. He placed his fingers under my chin lifting my head making our eyes meet. I could feel myself blush as I stared into his eyes.
        "I wanted to talk to you about it too. Asami, I want you to be mine. I promise i'll make you the happiest girl in the world. You stole my heart the moment I laid my eyes on you beautiful face. So please, say you'll be mine?", Mori asked quietly.
        "Of course!", I smiled happily. He slowly leaned down and pressed his lips against mine, in soft kiss. A few seconds later he separates and leans his forehead against mine. He was smiling, really smiling. It wasn't just one of his small smiles, it was an actual smile that reached his eyes. The smile brought even more butterflies into my tummy. His smile brightened the whole room. Suddenly I hear squealing and I remember we aren't alone. I slowly turn to look at the whole room filled with fangirling girls. Most of them seemed happy for me, but there were a few sending me resentful glares. I can see why, I stole the heart of one of there beloved hosts, But he stole mine too.