Chapter 13

Asami's Pov
I snuggled closer into Mori as we sat on the floor watching the movie with everybody else. I'm not really sure what movie it was, I was to focused on getting as close ad possible to Mori. 'Mm he's so warm', I thought to myself.
"Guys this movie is getting pretty boring", Hikaru sighed loudly.
"Shush it's getting to the good parts", Haruhi said pressing her finger to her lips. Hikaru lightly blushed and looked away crossing his arms in front of his chest. I giggled.
"What are you laughing about?", Mori whispered into my ear. A shiver went down my back when I felt his hot breath hit the back up my neck.
"I think Hikaru likes Haruhi", I whispered back quietly. Mori looked at Hikaru and 'Hn'd' quietly.

~Time skip~
The movie was over and we were all pretty tired we decided to head in for the night.
"Ok guys, you all know where your rooms are sleep well night", Honey said sleepily walking up the stairs to his room. The rest of us said our good nights and headed to our rooms. I walked behind Mori as he lead us to the room we would be sleeping in for the night. The room wasn't anything special just a regular room with a fluffy bead and pillows. A night stand with a lamp and a TV on the wall. I climbed straight into bed since I was already in my PJ's with Mori right behind me.
We laid there for a few moments in silence until I decided to speak up.
"Mori what are we gonna do for our date tomorrow", I asked him. He just looked at me and smiled shaking his head.
"It's a surprise, but trust me you'll like it. Now get some sleep we have a long day tomorrow", He kissed my forehead and wrapped his arms around. I cuddled up into him, my head in his chest. I sighed happily and fell asleep excited for tomorrow.  

~i know this is short but ill be posting a much longer one tomorrow~