chapter 4

Honey's Pov

         I climbed out of the water and onto the shore. Looks like im going to have to go looking after the others. I start walking away when I remember Asami. Panic surges through me when I see something floating in the water and what looks like pink hair around it. I run into the water and drag her out. She's not breathing. I check her pulse, its there but its faint. I don't know what to do! I can try CPR, i've seen others do it but i've never done it before. I start pushing on her chest. 'I hope this works', I think to myself. It's not working! Why!? I feel myself loosing hope, tears spring to my eyes blurring my vision. I push one more time and give up. I sob tears running down my face. 

        3rd person Pov 

          While Honey sat sobbing to himself next Asami, the host club was walking around the forest working hard to find them. Tamaki and the twins were fighting as usual. Kyoya was debating on calling the police force to help, Haruhi was keeping a close eye on Mori wondering how he was doing. Suddenly a hard thud was heard and Mori lay on the floor dazed. He sat up and watched as the others stared at him. They watched as he got up, he was being clumsy, his movement wasn't as sharp as they always were. He was worried, not only for honey but for Asami. It started to rain so they ran for shelter. They watched the rain, wondering were there friends could be. Mori stood motionless watching the rain drip from the trees. Behind him the twins were arguing, well more like annoying, Tamaki. Haruhi walked up to Mori and tried to comfort him, telling him Honey would be ok if he got hungry there were bananas in the trees.He smiled lightly at her attempts to make him feel better.

        "I know Mitsukuni will be ok, Im more worried about Asami", he said worry coating his voice. The hosts were surprised at the emotion he was showing. 

        "Im sure she's ok too Mori!", Haruhi said. He looked her in the eye and said something that made the host's blood run cold.

        "She cant swim, after the wave took her I noticed on the edge of the pool were she had been sitting, blood stained the edge. Not only is she in trouble of not being able to swim, she is more than likely suffering blood loss", he said his voice cracking toward the end. They all stared at him. This is the first time they heard him speak so many words.

        "Im calling my families police force to help us search.", Kyoya said taking out his phone and turning is back to the host's as he speaks into the phone. Tamaki was freaking out and the twins were staring at him. Haruhi stared at Mori watching his face go back from worry to emotionless. He suddenly started walking away into the forest and Haruhi followed behind him.

        While the host club were panicking Honey sat sobbing next to Asami's body. His sobs growing louder and louder. So loud he couldn't hear as Asami start to cough out water. Trying to get her breathing back to normal. After finally getting back to some what normal, she noticed a crying boy next to her. She weakly sat up and wrapped her arms around him and tried to sooth him,

        "Shh, shh. It's ok Honey", she said rubbing a hand up and down his back. In surprise he pushed away from her then looked up at her. 

        "Your ok!", he cried out wrapping his small arms around her neck hugging her tightly.

        "Yes, im ok just a little light headed",  she said with a croaky voice. He let go then looked at his hands, they were covered in blood. He looked up in horror as he saw blood dripping down the back of her head.

        "Asami! your bleeding!", he yelled out causing her to flinch.

        "It ok, im ok, lets just go find the host club the sooner the better", she said as she tried to stand up. He helped her up, letting her lean against him and they walked deeper into the forest trying to find there friends.

        Asami's Pov

         My head was killing me, but I didin't want to tell Honey. We have to find the other. We walked deeper into the forest when we heard voice.

        "That sounds like Haruhi!", Honey said, "Stay here, im going to go see whats going on", he sat me down nest to a tree. I leaned against it as I watched him walk off. I felt tired, and I just wanted to close my eyes but I couldn't I might not open them again if I did. I heard yelling and fighting then finally silence. I started to hear footsteps rushing to were I was. I looked up when they stopped. Standing in front of me was the host club. I looked directly at Mori and smiled.

        "Hi", I said hoarsely. He slowly bent down and picked me up bridal style my head leaning against his chest as I stared up at him.

        "Hey", He smiled at me and started to walk away. I tried to look behind him to see the others but he was to big. I could hear them though. I giggles softly thinking about them. We finally got out side the resort and an ambulance was waiting for us. They took me inside and Mori climbed in after him even after the medics said no. He glared at them and they quickly stopped talking. The medics put something over my mouth and told me to breath. The more I breathed the sleepier I got. Finally I closed my eyes smiling and letting the darkness take  over.