chapter 1

Asami's Pov

        "Wake up Asami! Its your first day of school, dont want to be late now!", I heard my dad yell from outside my room. I slowly sat up and yawned, streaching my arms over my head. Slipping my slippers on i walked to my closet and got my uniform. My dad asked the school to let me wear something different instead of the yellow dress. The school agreed and sent me something different. It was the male blazer made for a female with a white button up blouse, a navy blue skirt, and thigh high white socks with black shoes. I like this better than that horrible yellow dress. I walked to the bathroom uniform in hand. I closed the door behind me and began to change and do my regular morning routine. Once i was finished i walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I saw our chef ,Mashiko, cooking breakfast, I walked over to him and looked over his shoulder, well i tried to, seeing as im pretty short.

        "Good morning Asami-san, how are you feeling?", he asked smiling warmly. 

        "Im kinda nervous for my first day", I sighed looking down at my shoes. 

        "Don't you worry im sure you'll do fine", he said as he put some pancakes on a plate. I took them in my hand saying a quiet thank you. When I sat down I saw my dad running down the stairs with his laptop case strung over his shoulder and him placing folders inside. 

        "Hey sweety, im sorry i can drop you off at school! I got a meeting with some important people about the new theme park were going to build. I should be back later on tonight. Have a good day at school bye", he said as he kissed my cheek and ran out the door to the limos waiting  out front. I smiled softly. I really loved my dad I know he's trying his best for me. After my mom died of cancer a year ago, we got alot closer. Dont get me wrong we were close just not as close as we are now. If one good thing came out of my mothers death, it was my dad and I getting closer. We helped each other work through the pain.

        "Miss Asami  the limo is out front waiting to take you to school", one of our maids called out. I quickly finished up and put my dishes in the sink. I grap my school bag and run out the yelling out a good bye over my  shoulder to everyone inside. I got into the limo and the driver drove off to Ouran. I took out my schedule and looked at the classes. Sometime later I felt the limo stop and the driver wishing me a good day as i stepped out. I waved goodbye and watched as he drived away. I slowly turned to the school watching all the students walking around. I made my way  inside hoping not to attract to much attention to myself. As i walked down the hall I could see people staring and talking about my uniform. I could feel my face heat up so I looked down and started walking down the hall trying to find my classroom. When I walked I saw the teacher writing on the board. She turned to look at me and smiled. 

        "You must be the new student, here let me show you were to sit. The only empty seat is here up front I hope that's ok", I nod and sit down. I take out a journal and a pen. Slowly he class starts filling up. I could hear the class whispering about me, but I tried to block it out as I doodled in my journal. Once the bell rang the teacher shut the door and began speaking to the class.

        "Good morning class, I hope you had a nice weekend. We have a new student joining us today, Asami can you please stand up introduce yourself to the class", sh asked politely. I stood up and looked at the class, my face slightly red.

        "Hello, my names Asami Minamoto. Its nice to meet you", I said softly bowing. I stood up straight and saw the some of the girls and guys talking about how adorable I looked. Suddenly a violet eyed blond guy popped up in front of me. I gasped softly and moved back. 

        "Hello princess, im Tamaki", he takes my hand kissing the back of it. I blush lightly and just nod not sure of what to say. He walked back to his seat and sits down. I decide to do the same and look at the front of the classroom, taking notes as the teacher begins teaching.  The class ends and i wait for everyone to get out before walking out myself.