chapter 3

Asami's Pov
        "Dad I'm home!", I yell out closing the door behind me. 
        "Hi sweety, how was your first day of school?", he asked as he kissed my cheek.
        "It was pretty good, I met some..pretty weird people", I say not sure how to explain the host club to my dad.
        "Weird how?", He looked at me confused.
        "I guess, weird in a good way?", It sounded more like a question but oh well it will have to do for now. "Anyway, those people maid me join there club so now I'm there maid", after I finished my sentence, he spit out the water he had been drinking.
        "They what?!", He yelled. 
        "Yeah, but its ok I think it might be fun! I mean it will take a while to get used to there crazy stuff but I'm sure I'll get used to it. And there some that are actually quiet calm.", I continued. When I thought about the calm ones in the host club my thoughts went straight to Mori. I turned away from my dad to hide the blush. 
        "Ok, kiddo, well lets have dinner and get to bed", He said walking to the dinning room.  Thank goodness he didn't't't see ,my blush, I wouldn't't't hear the end of it. During dinner all the maid of the house and the butlers gathered around the table to have dinner with us. To some that may be weird but to us, its natural. Most of them have been working for us since I was born, they were there for the passing of my mom. I guess you could say were kinda like a family in a way. 
        "Oh, so dad how was the meeting?", I ask biting into some pasta.
        "Well, I'm working with these people who run hospitals and police force. They wanted to team up with me a while back to see if I could help them build a water theme park. Of course I agreed so we built it. Its finished, but its still not open to the public.", after he finished talking he sneezed and I giggled at his dazed expression. My dad's not like most other men who own big companies. There always so strict, but my dad is a bit of a ditz. Don't get me wrong, he's really smart and can be mature, but really he's basically a kid in a mans body. After dinner I went to bed wondering how tomorrow will turn out.

~Next day~

        I walked down the halls to get to my first class of the day when out of no where Mori and Honey are in front of me.
        "You know what to do Takashi", Honey said cutely. I looked at him confused when Mori picked me up trowing me over his shoulder. I yelp in surprise as we speed down the hallway. I hear a door open and light hitting my face telling me we were outside. I hear the tires of a car and a another door opening. I look up slightly to see Honey climbing inside and Mori going in after him. Mori takes me off his shoulder and sits me on his lap.  My cheeks were dusted with pink from sitting on Mori's lap.
        "Sorry Asami but Tamaki want it to be a surprise on where we're going, I'm going to have to put this blind fold on you ok?, He asked as he holds up a blind fold. I only nod not sure what to say. He ties the blind fold and I feel slightly scared. It have always been scared of the dark. As if sensing my fear Mori pulls me closer to him, his arms around my waist, I felts safer and my heart was frantically  beating against my chest. My stomach felt as if hundreds, no thousands of butterflies were fluttering around. I guess I can't lie to myself . 'I have a crush on Mori.', I think to myself. I lean my back against his chest getting comfortable. The limo drove down the road, and I fluttered my eyes closed behind the blind fold, the limo lulling me to sleep.
        I soon wake up to Mori taking off my blind fold and a bright light. As my eyes slowly adjust to the light I see what looks like a Tropical beach and the host club. Before I could ask what we were doing here the twins were dragging Haruhi and me to the bathrooms. Standing outside were two maids who were also twins. They lead us inside and I see row after row of swimsuits. 
        "There our mother's designs", "Pick which ever one you want to wear", The twins yelled from behind the door. I started walking around the room knowing I wasn't't going to get out of this. The maids were fussing over Haruhi trying to get her to try on weird swimsuits, they let me be seeing as I didn't need help.  I looked around then saw the perfect one. It was a  white one piece that was open in the back with to small strings forming an X on the opening in the back, at the bottom there was a white bow and also on the top. In the front there were ruffles around the chest area, It was really cute! I went to go put it on in the dressing room.
        "Asami! you look pretty!", I heard Haruhi. I looked at her and saw her in a pink one piece with a little skirt.
        "You look cute pretty too!", I giggle. We walked out of the bathroom and the twins were standing there along with Tamaki. I watched as he handed Haruhi a yellow sweater saying something about showing too much skin. I giggled at how red his face was and how obvious it was that he liked her.
         "Thank you guys, these swimsuits are really cute", I thanked the twins and started walking away before Tamaki could tell me anything about showing to much skin too. I round the corner and see Kyoya laying on one of the sun chairs and having a drink. 
        "Hey Kyoya, what is this place?", I ask standing next to his chair.
        "This place is a brand new theme park that my family the Ootori group runs, Its called the tropical aqua garden". Kyoya says. 
        "Oh! Your Family are the ones my dad helped build this place", I say with a smile.
        "Yes, he did a pretty good job", Kyoya says. I smile proud but the frown.
        "I thought this place wasn't't opened to the public yet?", I questioned confused. 
        "Well yes that's true but I got permission to bring the host club here before it opened.", He says. I just nod and walk to the side of one of the pools sitting on the edge my legs resting in the water. Suddenly there was a splash and I see Honey and Mori in the water. Behind me I hear the host club discussing something about Honey. I block them out and stare at the water. 
        "Hey", I hear next to me. I look up and see Mori.
        "Hi", I smile up at him.
        "Aren't't you going to swim?", he questioned.
        "No, I'm ok here. And anyways I don't really know how to swim", I tell him. He just 'Hn'd' in response and walks away. I just smile and watch Honey in the water.  
        "Asami! join me!", Honey called out, I smile and shake my head. 
        "I cant swim and I like sitting here", I call back. He nods and keeps swimming. A few moments later I hear the sounds of rushing water I turn to see a gigantic wave coming this way. Before I could even think of something to do I feel myself being taken under water and a sharp pain in my head. The last thing I hear is someone yelling but I wasn't sure what.