chapter 2

Asami's Pov
        "Maid?!", I ask in a panic.
        "Yes, this way we can keep a close eye on you", Kyoya says. 
        "You're going to-", "-look so cute in the maid dress!", both Hikaru and Kaoru say together holding a maid dress in my face. They both started to walk towards me I got off the couch to go run and hide behind Haruhi, but they caught me before I could. They grabbed me from behind and dragged me backwards they shoved me into a room and tossed me the dress closing the door behind me. I sat on the floor with the dress on my lap. 'Well it cant be that bad right? Just a maid. Maybe it will be fun! ...Maybe i'll make some friends.', I thought to myself. I stood up and began to undress slipping on the dress. I look at myself in the mirror. I felt my cheeks heat up, the dress was short but it was pretty cute. I walk out of the room closing the door behind me. I turn to look at everyone.
        "Look at my daughter! She looks so cute!", Tamaki exclaims. 
        "But...I'm no  your daughter", I say confused. Suddenly I see Tamaki in a corner growing mushrooms. 
        "Senpai?", Haruhi sweat dropped. 
        "Whats wrong with him", I ask. 
        "Just Tamaki being dramatic", Kyoya sighs. I just nod, not sure what to do. 
        "Asa-Chan! You look so cute! Doesn't't she look cute Takashi?", Honey asks Mori while glomping me. I turn to look at Mori and I feel my face heat up under his gaze. 
        "She looks cute", I heard him say, I bet my face looks like a tomato right about now. I look at honey and see him smirking while looking at Mori and me. I don't think I like that look.
        "Ok, Asami make sure to show up after school so you can begin your work as the host club's new maid.", Kyoya says, and right after he finishes the bell rings signaling the ending of lunch. Creepy. 
        ~time skip~
        'Finally the end of the day', I sigh. I grab my bag and start walking towards the host club. After arriving at the host club I change into my maid uniform and sit on the couch waiting for the customers to come in. Now that I think about it what does a host club maid have to do? What is a host club anyway?! 
        "Uh Haruhi? I know this question is a little late but um what is a host club and what am I supposed to do as the maid?", I ask. 
        "Well, mostly we just entertain girls", she states matter of factly,"And your just going to bring us tea and cake just stuff like that", I nod my head and lean my head on the back of the couch. Suddenly the doors are swung open and hoards of girls run in. Kyoya brought me a cart full of  cake and tea. I walked around the room serving cake and tea and watching the guys do there thing. I passed by Hikaru and Kaoru, watching them as they acted 'in love', blushing lightly as there faces got closer. Walking away quickly I made my way over to Honey and Mori's table. Placing a piece of cake in front of honey I look up to see a girl making gaga eyes as Mori and leaning closer to his side. I felt a slight twinge of jealousy. 'What? No, I'm not jealous! We just met. I cant possibly already like him..Can I', I shake my head softly. 'No its not possible. And even if I did I'm to shy to do anything about it'. smiling sadly to myself I walk away. 
        "Asami, what's wrong", Haruhi ask. 
        "No, no nothing! I'm just thinking.", I smile at her. She looks at me unsure but then turns back to her customers. I giggle lightly as I watch her, then I felt my phone go off in the pocket off my dress. I look at the screen and see its my dad. I walk off into a corner to answer.
        "Asami! Where are you?!", My dad asked in a panic. 
        "Im at school, im in a...club", I answer.
        "Ok sweety dont be out to late", He says. We talk some more than say our goodbyes and hang up.
        "So, who-", "-was that", I heard the twins ask behind me. Jumping in fright I turn around and see the host club was empty. 'Huh I must have been on the phone longer than I thought'.
        "I was just talking to my dad", I smile at them. Then they glomp me from either side. 
        "That smile was so cute!", Hikaru says or was it Kaoru? 
        "Your squeezing too tight! Can't breath!", I manage to get out.  They let me go and I gasp for air.
        "Anyway I'll see you all tomorrow, I promised my dad I wouldn't be late! Bye!", I call out over my shoulder running out of the club room. 'Today was actually pretty fun', I think as I walk down the stairs.