chapter 5

Asami's Pov
         "Shh! Be quiet! Asami is sleeping!", I could hear Tamaki yelling.
        "Shush boss! Can you see -", "-Asami is trying to sleep! Your yelling too loud!", The Twins whisper-yelled. 
        "All of you be quiet", I could recognize that voice anywhere. I popped my eyes open but then closed the right away. The lights to bright.
        "She waking", Mori's deep voice said, making my insides go fuzzy.  I open my eyes and see everyone surrounding my bed. Honey slowly climbed on to my bed with tears in his eyes.
        "Asa-chan! I missed you! Here you can hold Usa-chan!", Honey said holding up a stuffed bunny, who must be Usa-chan, in front of me.       
        "Thank you", I said softly taking it from him. He smiled the tears going away then  being pulled off the bed by Mori.  I smile up at him, as he gives me a small smile back. We stared at each other in till someone coughed. I blush and look away feeling embarrassed.
        "We should all go get something to eat!", Honey said. I looked at him to see him looking at Mori and then begin to drag everyone but Mori out the room. We were quiet for a long time waiting for the other to break the silence.
        "Mori-", "Asami-", We said at the same time. I giggled and he rubbed the back of his neck his cheeks coated in a slight shade of pink. 
        "You go first", He said quietly. I nod and take a deep breath.
        "Thank you, I know you were the one to carry me to the ambulance. I also remember you getting in with me. Well only bits and pieces its still a little fuzzy, but I'm sure it will come back to me.", I tell him. I stay quiet waiting for his response. After about three minutes I figure he wasn't going to say anything so I started talking some more. "Also the host club, I wanna thank them! Because I'm sure you were all looking for Honey and me, well mostly Honey because you all are friends , and your closer to him so I'm sure you were worried about him..", I rambled on and on feeling nervous. 
        "I was worried about you", Mori's voice broke my rambling spell. " We were all worried about you.". I stared at him not sure what to say. "We all care about you. I care about you. I'm glad your ok.". He finished. I was stunned into silence. 'They cared about me? No one has ever cared about me except my family. I've never had close friends. Is this what it feels like to be cared for by someone other that you family?',  I thought to myself. I looked up at him remembering what he said, 'I care about you', those four words made my heart flutter. My cheek igniting with red as I stared into him eyes. Slowly I saw him lean down, getting closer, just a few inches away, when the door slammed open.
        "My baby! Sweet heart how are you! Nothing broken right!? Tell me hoe many fingers am I holding up?!", My dad said frantically waving his hand in front of my face. 
        "Five", I said but I wasn't looking at him, I was looking at Mori. His face was red and he was looking every where else but at me.
        "Wrong! Oh..wait never mind your right", My dad mumbled. Looking up he finally seemed to have noticed Mori standing off to the left side of my bed.
        "Oh, hello, who might you be?", My dad asked in his business voice.
        "Takashi Morinozuka", Mori said extending his hand to my father. My father shook it and looked at him, sizing him up.
        "Are you my daughters boyfriend?", my dad asked, as if it was nothing out of the ordinary type question.  I choked on air, and Mori looked at my father wide eyed not sure what to say. I wouldn't either. We almost kissed, and I'm not sure where we stand. I looked at him as he looked at me. My dad of course saw this an smile. "You don't have to answer that now, but I'm expecting one later.!", My dad said excitedly staring between Mori and me than running out of the room. I stared at him dumbfounded as did Mori. I turn to look at Mori to see him already looking a me. 
        "Where were we?", Mori said looking down at me with a smirk. Blushing I looked down at his lips. He rarely smiled, so seeing him smirking made the butterflies in my tummy go wild. He slowly began leaning down, in til his lips met mine. Sparks, fireworks. His lips were as soft as feather, yet rough like as waves hitting the sand, if that makes sense. Basically what I'm trying to say it was amazing. Wrapping my arms around his neck I brought him down closer getting caught in the moment. He didn't seem to mind as he simply climbed on top of the bed hovering over me.  He started to deepen the kiss when once again the door slammed open, but this time it was the host club. We stopped kissing and turned to look at them, both Kyoya and Honey had smirks on there faces. The twins were laughing at our faces, Tamaki had a look of surprise, and Haruhi was smiling softly. 
        "Uh hi?", I said.  Mori slowly climbed off giving me a chance to sit up. His face was crimson, but I bet mine was worse.
        "I see your feeling better?", Kyoya asked, smirking. I nodded refusing to look at anybody in the room.
        "Well, I'll let the doctor know, I'm sure you can be left out early, this is our families hospital after all", Kyoya said walking out of the room. 
        "Thank you", I say to everyone in the room. "I've never really had friends, or people other than my family, care about me. I've always been shy, and some what sad ever since my mother died. But now, I feel happy, cared for.", I said smiling brightly at everyone around me.
        "Oh my daughter! So sweet!", Tamaki rambled being dramatic.
        "You are so cute!"-"-Of course we care for our dear toy.", Both twins say together rubbing there cheeks against mine. I stare at them wide eyed when they said I was there toy.
        "You shady twins! get away from my sweet Asami!", Tamaki yelled.
        "But you always hog Haruhi! We want Asami!", The twins say together grinning devilishly. I look over at Haruhi who's staring at the scene unfold.         
        "They are both my daughters! And I will not let you taint Haruhi with your shadiness!", Tamaki exclaimed dramatically.
        "Who are you calling your daughter?", A new voice was heard. Mori and I knew who it was, but the others have yet to meet him.
        "Dad! Your back! Where did you go?", I ask as he stared at everyone in the room.
        "Well, I noticed you and...your friend needed alone time so I gave you some", My dad said walking over to me and winking at the word friend. My face might have just invented a new shade of red. 
        "They sure made use of there time", Haruhi mumbled. Hearing that my dad smiled excitedly. ' I'm never going to hear the end of this, well at least my dad's happy', I thought to my self, looking over at Mori I saw him and Honey talking while Honey would look my way ever so often. Mori looked my way after they finished there little conversation, I smiled  at the blush coating his cheeks.