I got out going over to open her door, we went inside & we got a table & sat down

**************
"That food was so amazing, we have to go back there again" Kendra said walking in her house, I came in & shut the door.

"It was I liked there New York strip steak" I said sitting down on the couch. I honestly was to feel something for Kendra, I can't deny it but I know if I do this that it will hurt Tori.

"Here" she said handing me some water I took it & took a sip sitting it down on the coffee table.

"Damita" she said sitting next to me.

"Yeah?"

"I really like you, do you feel the same way?" She asked, I sighed.

"Kendra I'm a attracted to you physically & mentally, I'm still emotionally tied to Tori. But yes I like you."

"I'll take that" she smiled.

"Look I don't know what going to happen with us but I don't want to loose your friendship." I grabbed her hand.

"You won't I swear" she said leaning in kissing me off guard, I immediately got turned on & wet down there it's been a minute & I was willing to go along for the ride.

For now.

************

Lately I been thinking about spicing up my sex life, sex with Karen is great but it could definitely be better

Lately I been thinking about spicing up my sex life, sex with Karen is great but it could definitely be better. It's the same positions & everything. We don't do spontaneous things in the bedroom, I try to be careful because she's pregnant. But I need attention too.

My mom was out with someone so it was just Karen & I at home.

Karen was on top of me kissing my neck I wasn't really interested in it honestly.

"Baby" I said she sat up confused.

"What is the problem now Keyshia?"

"We should try something different" I said.

"Like what?" She asked.

"I was thinking maybe we could try a threesome" she got off of me.

"A threesome?" She asked.

"Or I was thinking we could maybe try something else. I just want to try new things with you."

"Well the threesome is outta the question." She said getting a attitude & walked in the bathroom slamming the door.

I shook my head getting up putting on some sweats & putting my shoes on grabbing my Keys off the dresser & leaving. I needed some air, I headed to Victoria Secret to pick out some sexy lingerie to change her mind about it. I walked in bumping into someone knocking her bags out of her hand. I bent down picking her stuff up.

"Thank you" I heard a voice say I looked up at the figure to see a woman that was so pretty,

"No problem I'm sorry I bumped you I wasn't paying attention" I said handing her the bags.

"It's okay no damaged down" she said smiling at me.

"Don't I know you from somewhere?"

"I don't recall us ever meeting but if we did I'm sure I could never forget that beautiful face." She flirted.

"Thank you" I said back smiling, you could definitely feel the tension between us.

"Well I should get going" I said, starting to walk away.

"Wait" she said I turned around to see her walking toward me.

"Here is my number call or text me sometime & I will figure out how you can repay me for bumping into me." She wrote her number down on some notepad she had & handed to me.

"My name is Toni by the way" she said flipping her hair.

"I'm Keyshia"

"It's nice to meet you, give me a call okay" she then walked away I couldn't help but look at her it something about her. I got what I had went there for & went back home.

I walked upstairs to see Karen asleep, I took my sweats & shoes I just had my bra & panties on I would try to convince her tomorrow I wasn't in the mood now.

I got in the bed, kissing her forehead snuggling up with her touching her stomach.

"I love you both" I whispered before drifting off to sleep.