Food

"Okay you can let go of my hand, now" I said with attitude 

"No it's alright were almost there" he continued down the hall dragging me behind.

"That's why let go of my hand."  i tugged my hand out of his

He stopped in the middle of the red rugged hallway "Aww come on" he pouted looking at me

"What's wrong with you?" 

"I don't know....i just like you" he said walking closer to me.

"Uumm" i said wide eyed backing into the wall

"So what do you say? Can i have one bite?" he was now a finger distance in front of me and i noticed he had eyed my neck when he said bite.

"What a disgusting asshole" i pushed him on his chest sending him flying to the wall opposite.

I don't need him anymore, he did say we were close so i'll just keep going straight. 

I left the guy dazed and ran across the long hall to the door at the end of the hall. I slowed down as i neared it and without knocking i swung the door open.

But to my demise it wasn't the kitchen but a bathroom, with someone in it.

"Oh I'm so sorry" i said looking at a wide eyed guy

But the good thing he wasn't actually using the restroom, he was just starring at himself in the mirror.

"But since your not actually using the restroom, can you give me directions to the kitchen?"

"Oh uhh yeah it's that first door to your right" he said in a deep voice. The vampire guy was a black haired guy. Who was wearing normal clothes that consists of blue jeans and a black v-neck shirt. He was light skin, of course, light blue eyes, strong muscled body, strong face structures, and he was young. 

I looked to my right and saw double dark wood doors "Um thanks and sorry for interrupting" i said sheepishly then closed the door and went to the double doors. This time when i did open them it was the kitchen.

"Errr what to eat?" i said looking around the empty black and white kitchen. The floor was white tiled, walls white, cabinets black, counters black garnet, and the appliances were stainless steel. It looked like a normal kitchen except there was two large stainless steel fridges. The kitchen was fairly large but it had to be if there was hundreds of vampires living here, non the less males. hmm i wonder why there are no females. 

I shuddered. I don't even want to know what's in the fridges. So i just went straight for the cabinets, I mean blood has to be kept cooled so i won't come across that in cabinets. I swung open the ones to my right, the closest to me, empty, nothing in there but dust. I continued on with the rest of them and came up with the same results, except there was a big black and yellow spider making the middle cabinet it's nest.  

Could you imagine that? When i opened the middle cabinet all i saw was a huge spider the size of my hand, it's eight black eyes just staring at me. I didn't make any sudden movements hoping it didn't pounce on me but as i saw it's leg twitched slightly towards me i slammed the cabinet shut before it could do anything. 

I took a couple breathes until I moved on to the next cabinets hoping i didn't see another spider twice the size. I didn't but i was disappointed when i didn't find any food in the other cabinets just a bottle of expired stuff in packets and moldy bread. Okay i hope there's food in this last cabinet.  I opened it slowly hoping there's food. My eyes widened in happiness and they caught the cylinder can good. Checking twice that no bug was going to jump out I moved my hand inside and pulled out the can.