Well Hello There

Recap:

I decided instead of just sitting here I would throw rocks and get some attention by whatever’s nearby. I had ruled out screaming for help because that just wasn’t my thing plus I’m pretty sure if I scream I’ll get the wrong attention. So I sat there and threw rocks trying to hit the fence up there. I even made a game out of dodging the rocks that just came back down. Then I threw one so hard it hit the fence with a big “clang” sound and sure enough that got the attention of something I was not expecting.

____________  _______    ________________   _____________  _______________

Yellow eyes stared back at me and I could only make the outline of it and it was huge. Then it made a noise of course it just had to be a huge monkey. It started making noises like full blow out “huaaa aaaah” noises that monkeys made.

“Shut up” I threw a rock at it which only caused it to get louder and angrier doing the monkey noises but this time jumping up and down and to me it felt like a earthquake the monkey even made me jump as the ground bounced. By now I’m pretty sure the whole forest was up and of course the monkey had brought me the wrong attention I did not seek.

I heard voices but it was a faint hearing since the monkey out ruled it. I focused moving passed the sound of the monkey to the voices.

“What’s up with that dam monkey?” a deep old angry man’s voice said

“How should I know? Maybe it found something?” said a younger male’s voice

With that I took no time to waste I hid myself in the darkest part of the hole that wasn’t lighted by the shine of the moon. But still the monkey was jumping up and down which made me do the same so much for cover. They approached and thank the goodness that stupid monkey stopped. I stayed as close to the wall as possible hidden by darkness.

They looked in leaning at the edge of the hole looking through the fence. Of course I was right one young one old. The old man looked pretty fit for his age the only thing that gave him away was the color of his hair which was grey and the slight wrinkles that where forming around his eyes which where the color of brown and the young man next to him had black hair but like charcoal black that blended into the darkness and light brown eyes and he was pretty tall and slim and their whole attire was black.

They were human but something was off about them. They both stared intently but after a couple of minutes the old man had given up and turned around

“There’s nothing there” the oldie said

But the younger one was still staring intensely at the dark area of the hole where I was but I’m pretty sure he didn’t know I was here as he was looking all between the dark areas trying to see around the darkness.

He turned away and I turned my gaze away which was my mistake. He had turned away as a test and was looking from the corner of his eye the whole time and as I turned my gaze away from him. It got his attention as the light reflected on my eyes.

Geezes times like these I think I’m a newbie and I really hated my ghostly blue eyes at the moment stupid move that was a stupid move I told myself.

“Might as well come out” he said

 I grumbled to myself saying how stupid I was and was so close to him walking away. But I walked forward seeing there is no point in hiding he’ll probably take it as fear and I was surely not scared of him.

I looked up at him with my head held high and shoulders squared. I was not going to show fear because I really wasn’t. He didn’t radiate strength but wise-ness while I made sure I radiated some of my strength. Haha and I’m glad I could keep my full power hidden from people and the only person who knew my full strength was head master that had told me to control my strength only use a small amount of my strength for that was all I need to take down an opponent.

But I’m pretty sure with even the small of strength that I radiated off myself had made him intimidated of me.

“Gabe come here! We got a live one” he said to oldie

Oldie which was named Gabe but I like oldie better came and stared down at me so did the other.

I was getting really annoyed of them just staring at me and it showed in my body language.

“Are you guys going to let me out or what?” I said angrily

They just ignored me and turned to each other “She could be worth some good amount of money” oldie said while the other nodded knowingly

And with that they threw something down and smoke started filling in the hole making me cough. I had put my sleeve over my mouth so I wouldn’t breathe it in but it was no use, I passed out.