A

I waited just standing in front of the king until the prince and werewolf passed. I bowed and left the room following the prince to the hall.I really didn't care that i bowed. I was just lucky to be alive. In any turn of events he could have just killed me there but he didn't, maybe he was testing me the same way i was testing him? But whatever his reason were i was just as relieved to leave his presence.

I let out a sigh once i hit the hallway and instantly relaxed. I mean even though there is basically an army of vampires living here i didn't feel threaten. We all walked in silence but our minds were going crazy with our own question and thoughts. 

I walked faster to catch up to the prince on his left side "What do you have in mind for us to do?"

He looked up at me and i looked down on him with questioning eyes "Whatever comes to mind but i guess right now you guys can settle in"

I just nodded and slowed down walking to walk next the the werewolf. Man did i have so many questions for him.

"So wolf why are you here?"

He looked at me "what do you mean?"

"Oh come on i'm not dumb i mean what are the chances that a werewolf lets himself be caught and acts all docile?"

He just stood quiet "Well i guess it's a matter not to discuss freely"and i ended that conversation

"What about you? What is the purpose your here?"

"Well it's simple i'm on a personal mission?I guess you can say that. Well yup i'm on a personal mission to find out what the king has up his sleeve and to get information."

"Why say it so freely and nonchalantly?" he said hushed and looking at the prince

"Well because it really doesn't matter and the king proved that himself back there." i paused and looked at the prince "So prince any questions?"

He nodded his head while he walked and stopped and turned around

"What was your reason for holding back?"

"Because i didn't want to kill him. It would have ended in chaos and the king knows this as well so he took advantage of it." 

We walked back through the hallway and then went across the two stairs to the hallway on the left this time.Well it seemed the castle was empty since the guards were training.

We walked through the hallway passing doors and went all the way to the end where a set of stairs were and went of to the second story. Passed the blue colored second story hall to the end where stairs way leading to the third floor.

The third floor was also blue and had a bunch of rooms. And as we walked further someone was getting closer to us. It was a guy dressed casual with blue jeans and a plain black shirt with naturally wavy longish black hair with light green eyes. He kinda looked like the prince.

The prince stopped in front of him and so did the guy.

"Oh look if it isn't my younger brother"he said it sarcastically

"Hello brother" he bowed slightly

Their was tension in the air between those two and it seemed like the older one disliked him but if he was to beat on the little prince, the little prince had no chance. The older brother was more powerful than him. But he didn't seem to care or notice us.

Without another word the older brother lunged at him and punched him in the face. My "master" was about to attack back but he was pushed down to the floor and continuously kicked. I had to step in how could he kick his younger brother when he new for a fact he didn't have a chance. 

I walked up between them both and pushed the older brother back. I crouched down next to the master to see if he was alright. He had some minor injuries and was coughing up blood. I grabbed his hand and helped him stand on his feet.

"You had no right to interfere slave!!"

"It really doesn't matter to me but i couldn't let you beat on my master when he didn't stand a chance" i looked him straight in the eyes and lifted my left eyebrow

"Oh and you think you stand a chance" he walked closer to me

"Is not a thinking matter i know for a fact i can take you down"i put my master behind me "And if you want i will fight you here to prove so"

I stepped closer to his range, ready to fight. 

"Wait master!!!" a guy came screaming down the hall and stood by the older brother with his hand on his shoulder holding him back

"What is it Freddy!" he moved his shoulder to get the guys hand off

"You shouldn't fight her" they looked at me and i tittled my head in confusion

"She's stronger than she looks. I heard from one of the guards about the commotion between her and your father, that the king grabbed her by the neck and she swatted it like nothing!!"

"Are you sure. She just looks like a weakling to me?"

"They said it was a girl and she was your brothers slave and she is the only girl here and she is your brothers slave"

They talked like i wasn't right in front of them. I turned and looked at my master. "Come on, show us where we stay"

He walked with a limp and was holding his ribs but he still managed to lead us down the hall to the last door on the right next to the stairs leading to the forth floor.

It was a cream colored room with white rug, two queen beds right next to each other but one had  black sheets and the other was just white, two doors which i was guessing was the bathroom and closet,  there was two black couches facing a flat screen tv, and there was one large window with black curtains.

"Circe will stay here" the prince said "Werewolf follow me" and with that they left out of the room and i walked over to the white bed and laid down. i was too exhausted fro all the events that occurred and i was grateful i didn't have to fight that guy.

Then i fell asleep.