Your Not So Welcome

I opened the metal door and made my way through the gasping people that I passed. I passed the learning and training area and made it to the ‘dorm’ area. I made it to my room in a couple of seconds. I grabbed the chair from my desk and sat him on it. I tied his hands and feet to the chair with an electric cord. It was the only thing I could find. I left fast and headed to the head masters supply closet and rummaged through there and found the needle. The vaccine in the needle was basically a GPS locater. Instead of the chip and once the vaccine is in the blood stream there is no way you could not find the person. I look for the little machine that locates the person all you do is once the vaccine is in his blood wait a couple of minutes so it’s in his blood stream then get a drop of his blood and put it on the screen of the machine and that’s it.

-Ha-ha this way if he escapes he will lead us to his leaders- I thought

I rushed back to my room. Vampires only stay unconscious for a couple of minutes and I don’t want him to know I put a GPS in him.

Thank god when I got back he was still knocked out. I jabbed the shot in his arm and waited on the bed a couple of minutes to draw his blood. I drew blood with a raiser I had in my desk. I had to do it deep for it won’t close right away without a drop of blood spilled. I put the drop on the small tracking devise and once the blood was on it, it turned on and started beeping so I just turned it off and waited on the bed for him to wake up.

Not even a minute to spare he was up. He looked bewildered trying to figure out where he was and then his mind went to getting out of here.   

“You can’t get loose you know.” he stopped and tried to face me but couldn’t because the chair was facing in the other direction away from the bed so I was looking at his back

“Why didn’t you kill me and where am I”

“You might be of some use and you are in my room” I said walking around him to face him

“Now if I untie you will you try to run?” I asked looking at him dead in the eye

“No”

“Alright” I said bending down to untie his feet and then I went to his arms and untied them.

At the moment he realized he was untied he rushed to the door trying to turn the knob

“Haha” I smirked and raised my hand to jingle the keys in my hand

The knob was locked from inside by keys and I was the only one with the keys

“Now I’m not that dumb” I said as I walked over to sit on the bed

“What do you want?” he asked

“What I want right now is for you to shut up and go to sleep” I said going to my bed and sitting down.

“Your bed is right there” I said pointing to the left to the extra bed. This is a dorm and I had an extra bed because I didn’t have to share my room with a roommate. Every dorm room had a room with two beds a kitchen, living room, bathroom, and all the utensils a normal house would with a TV, kitchen appliances, a laptop, DVD player ect. My dorm was on the second floor facing the forest with black curtains that covered the window, dark blue rug, queen beds, normal white walls, a black desk, dresser, night stands, and 3 doors, one leading to a closet and one to the living room and the other out into the hall.

“Ok”

I still watched him as he stood there.

“Well don’t just stand there go to sleep.” I said irritated and once he laid down and I was sure he was asleep I dozed off.

______________________________________

~ Owner of stroy writing :) ~

i have my furture chapters already done. i have actualy been writing this story for a while i just have not uploaded it until now so from now on i WILL BE UPLOADING DAILY.

Just comment your ideas and what you think or what you want me to improve on  ~