Bammm

Instead I fixed my posture and slid my body out of the car without facing the guy. Then I waited for the guy by the car hiding my face with my hair since I was looking down.

The guy came out of the car and let out a chuckle. It took all I had in myself not to elbow him in the guts. But instead I made a twitching scene and grinded my teeth letting out low muffled growl.

“Looks like a slap is all what took you to learn your place” the guy said smugly

I turned around lifted my head giving him great view of my face and I muttered angrily “Shut up if you know what’s good for you” my eyes became clouded and I knew they changed

He looked taken back I’m pretty sure that had to do with the fact that my eye color changed to white. It’s simple basics that my eyes turn white due to the fact that I am angry but my eyes only have two colors to it, white and ghostly blue, those are the only color I’m aware of.

I lowered my gaze and muttered quietly to myself “Think of why you’re here. Think of why you’re here. Think of why you’re here. Keep cool. Happy place, Go to your happy place.”

I imagined myself covered by a lushes’ long green grass meadow swaying with the wind on top of a mountain that over looked the world beneath me. There was no sound only the movement the grass being blown to the west side.

I started walking along the grass spreading my hands out to feel the grass on both sides of me and started taking deep soothing breaths then finally closing my eyes to let it all go.

I lifted my head up and released the breath I was holding and opened my eyes to the view of the castle. All the thousands of guards shuffled into lines and then stood with perfect stiff posture and saluted.  I looked at the prince to see his reaction but he didn’t even look at any of them instead he started walking to the castle doors. The guard started walking and I was dragged behind. My feet crunched on the gravel as I dragged them making it harder for the guard and my neck.  With the guard pulling on my chains the collar made my neck jerk up and the view of the castle which of course was big considering that the guards live here. It was of grey stone and looked gloomy and had many windows and the door was made of dark wood.

I eyed every angle, every escape route and every shadow that the castle made. I felt eyes on me from my left and looked out the corner of my eye looking at every guard’s faces but to find them all staring straight ahead of them and noticed the one person in front of the  line of guards staring at me up and down trying to figure me out. I glared at him from the corner of my eye and he grinned. I rolled my eyes to change the direction of my gaze and to settle on the back of the guard’s head that was dragging me. Not wanting to feel the pain in my neck later on and being non-injured in any way will help in the future so I straightened my back, stopped dragging my feet, and walked closer to the guard until I was walking right beside him.

*Aww this is as far as i wrote so it will take me some time to uploade more as if seeing that next week are my finals and with the teachers trying to rush through their lessons means back to back homework >.< *