Thoughts

Recap:

Sorry no can do guards are coming” I said pointing to the door

I counted down the seconds with my hands 5...4...3...2…1...and sure enough guards came in.

________ _____________ _____________ ___________

Of course the only thing they noticed was me out of the cage

“Why are you out?!”

I just pointed to the unconscious man and turned and head for my cell and I closed the door on my way in.

I sat down and crossed my legs and put my hands in the meditating way. I cleared my head and focused on controlling my power. Meditating really helps on controlling my powers keeping them in check. Sure I can show as much power as I want to people but it takes some time bringing it down. Nothing really bad will happen if I show my true power but the thing is that I don’t know my true power. Last time I showed my true power it was when I was barely training with head master. I was so frustrated and annoyed that I couldn’t take down head master every time I tried. I guess I lost control and I only focused on beating head master so I somewhat showed my true power and ever since that head master has been helping me control my power. But I’m not really sure if that was my true power because the power that I used as a kid is my level 1 power today. It’s like the older I get the stronger I get because my body can handle more power.

But I haven’t shown my real true power since I was young so I have no clue what will happen and since I keep on getting stronger I have no idea what my true power is. It’s not that I’m scared of what will happen it’s just if I go around showing my true power I’ll become the target for the vampires since I’m pretty sure that I’m stronger than the head vampire they will find me a threat and try to kill me because that will damage the head vampires pride knowing someone is stronger than him especially since I’m a human. But I’ll have to keep tabs on how strong I am by losing control over my aura of the power I allow to be shown but now is not the time for that I have to call head master.