Flashback

Before college start tomorrow its better for me to get accustomed with this place. So far I just know the dorm and administration office. I don't even know my faculty canteen, infirmary, or my classroom. It will be great to know where the basketball court too, so I can drag Kong whenever we have time.
So, its time to adventure....
I will go to my brother faculty when their student orientation over. I have go there some days ago to give his nametag, and it just in front of administration office but the air there is kind of different with the other faculty, they seems like can smell if someone is not part of their faculty.
Crazy right?
But its what I felt. So I wont go there anymore except he bring me there.
Fiuhh.....
I don't know its quite far, I have to going across 2 faculty building to reach my faculty. What faculty is this?
This place look good, many dioramas and plants here.
Why they look at me like that? Are they have the same thing like in my brother's faculty?
They can smell intruder?
What the fuck am I saying, they are not territorial animal, stupid Kao!

"hey you!"

"huh? Me?" I ask while point at my face when someone call me.

"yeah, you. Who else? You are not geography student, aren't you?" there are four boys with brown jacket walk closer to me. There is emblem in the right sleeve, its read as Faculty of Geography.

"well, yes. Im just going across this faculty to go to my faculty. Its not a big deal right?"

"are you thitipoom?" one of the boy ask me.

"huh? how do you know my family name? do I know you? I don't remember ever met you before"

"no, we never met. And you should be grateful for that. If I met you before then right now you wont be able to walk or speak" that one boy with greasy hair said while glare at me. If only look can kill im already dead meat right now.

"wait...wait.... Hold a second. What are you talking about. What is my wrongdoing to you?" im confuse now

"you heartless jerk. You make my sister heartbroken, and dare to show off your new girlfriend in front of her"

"the fuck dude??!! I never have any girlfriend! You must be misunderstand!"

"so you said this is not you?" he show me a picture in his phone.

It's a cute girl with a boy,,,,,
wait a minute....
i never know this girl, so it must be Apo's.

"dude, have you ask your sister who is that boy? Other than his family name?"

"of course, you jerk! Apo thitipoom, freshman of engineering faculty. I hold myself because I don't want to make a war with our archenemy. But today you come here by yourself. And you haven't get your gear so its okay to beat you into pulp without starting a war"

"well dude, you wrong. Im not Apo. And im not engineering student.
Here, see.. its my student id." I show them my student id, I don't want to get beaten because my twin, even I love him but receiving a wrath because he is a playboy is not an option.

And I don't think it's the problem tho...
I know Apo have many fangirl, but he is not a playboy. This must be a misunderstanding. .

"so you tell your girls you are engineering student to look cool huh?!"

"what do you mean?"

"no girl like sissy boy from economic so you said you are engineering. No sissy in that faculty"

"hey watch your mouth, you rascal!"

"too much talk"

that boy suddenly throw his fist to my face. I elude his fist with ease, well im not engineering student but Kongpob and Gulf make sure I have some skill to save myself from unexpected fight like this. I keep eluding his attack but when my back stuck on the wall I cant help to fight back.
Seeing their friend start to overhelmed by my fightback the other three start to gang up on me. Shit, I don't want to attend my first day with bruised face, so I do what I should do from the start.
RUNNNNNNNN.............

Flashback end.
.
.
.
.
.
.

And that's it, my lung start to burn. I have run long enough but those geographic boys seems so determined to beat me to pulp.

Oh God please help me......

I cant run for any longer. I need to find somewhere to hide. My surrounding start to change. Its not my faculty, not geography either,,,,
where am i?
I look around to find out where am I, and looking for somewhere to hide.
Oh my,,,
why this hallway feel so long.... Oh, there is an intersection up front,,
where to go?
Damn it, why there is no map here???
Im still busy looking around for hiding place when suddenly...

Brughh

Ouch.....

Why there is suddenly a wall in the middle of hallway???
Oh shit!
Don't say they found way to cut my way.
I slowly look up to see what in the world make me fall this hard,,
its even sturdier than kongpob's body. Not that I grope him but he give me enough martial art lesson with that body of his, so yeah,,, even he look skinny but my friends body is quite sturdy. But this one that make my ass kiss the floor.......

"holly shit! Am I died already?"

I can't believe it, I close my eyes and open it again but its still same.

I see an Angel in front of my eyes.

.
.
.
.
.

.
.

Taraaaaaaa

Taraaaaaaa.......

Meet beam the angel.....
The real plot start now.
Hope you guys will enjoy the ride with me.

Please bear with typos and grammatical error, my phone have its own mind lmao.

Leave a comment if you still confused