"Hallucinations?" Jeno snorts.

"Oh yes," Jaemin whispers into his ear, "But I'd rather not ruin the surprise by telling you what happens."

Jaemin suddenly tosses his drink to the floor, shattering the glass. His slender fingers then go to work on Jeno's tie, doing their best to loosen it whilst Jaemin peers up at him through his lashes. The longer Jeno stares into them, the more he realizes something about them.

A glow?

Before Jeno is able to think further on this thought, their lips collide into yet another kiss. Jaemin wraps his arms tightly around Jeno's waist, refusing to let any sort of space get between the two of them. He then takes Jeno's bottom lip between his teeth, tugging lightly on it before letting it go.

"I want you," Jaemin utters darkly.

Although Jeno's intention is to reply, their moment is cut short by the thunderous crack of a door being kicked in. Bright light pours in past the silhouette of a humanoid figure.

"Step away from him. Now," a soft voice growls in an attempt at a threatening tone.

"He's mine!" Jaemin hisses.

The figure steps into the red light of the room, becoming entirely visible now.

"I'll vanquish your soul so you'll never torment another again. Hand him over or you're done," the light haired male threatens Jaemin.

"Hey, leave him alone!" Jeno yells as he stifles back yet another laugh.

The man stares at him blankly for a brief moment before he understands the situation.

"Ah ffff-" the man mutters as he places his face in his hands and shakes his head; upon dropping them, he glares at Jaemin in the least threatening way Jeno had ever seen a person manage to try and be, "Now!"

Jaemin growls loudly as he shoves Jeno towards the man, whom thankfully catches him as he stumbles into his arms. The man then puts Jeno's arm around his shoulders and hastily walks him towards the light.

"No! Jaemin!" Jeno cries out as he turns to look back at the boy.

"That's not Jaemin, come on," the man prompts him to stop trying to fight leaving.

"But he-"

The man makes a sharp turn down a corridor and stops. Each door has a light illuminating it, showing the number in which each is labeled. It looked like one which you would find in a nice hotel.

"This is the lust level of Hell, and you almost failed it," the man grunts irritably, "I sensed you would need help, but I'm disappointed it was during your trials that you'd need it."

"Wha..."

"Come along. I'm certain he'll contact Xiaojun soon. If we reach the eighth level before then, maybe we can avoid being caught," the man begins to ramble off. He pauses to glance sideways at Jeno, finding him staring at him without so much as blinking. "Are you not following or do you not recognize me? I can't tell."

Jeno shakes his head, truthfully not able to get a grasp on either.

"We need to get you to a safe place fast and get the LCF out of your system. It'll make things worse if we don't," the man sighs stressfully.

"You look familiar," Jeno giggles, not listening to him, "You're funny when you're stressed."

The man's face forms a pained expression at these statements.

"I'm Chenle," the man says with a groan, "The real one."

Jeno gasps in astonishment as his eyes widen with wonder.

"Hey I was lookin for you!" he exclaims, causing Chenle to shush him.

"I know," he silences him, "Now keep quiet and stay with me. The last thing we want is to alert any more demons of our presence...unless you want to be trapped down here forever."

Jeno puts his thumb and forefinger together and swipes them from one corner of his mouth to the other, simulating zipping his mouth shut. He then nods enthusiastically, earning yet another pained expression from Chenle.

"Oh god, you are so very drugged up right now," he mumbles just barely under his breath, "Come on."

Angel ✦ Nominजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें