Akakuro short stories: Please god...

A future book that will one day come out.....

Demon Akashi x Saint Kuroko

A blue haired boy age 16 dressed in a black priest outfit and a black headband prayed everyday to his god. A statue of a golden cross and altar for offerings.

"Please kami-sama....Please watch over this holy land and let the sadness and pain go away." He prayed.

"Your holiness." A voice spoke behind him.

The boy turned around with his blank round beautiful eyes.

The man blush because the boy was so beautiful he looked down to the floor.

"Yes, Kagami?" He titled his head.

"It's time for your purifying bath." He Said.

"Is that so." He stood up. Looking at god one more time and walked away.

___________________________________________

"Please your holiness tell me how long I have left to live in this world. How will I die?" A old man stood on his knee and praying.

White lace curtains and golden beads were in between them. It was a law that the holiness had to follow. No one is ever allow to see his holiness face because of Assassination and his beauty to charm people. Behind the curtains sat his holiness and his servants.

"You have a month left to live. You will die peacefully  with your wife beside you. But when you pass away your wife will try to chase after you in the afterlife by hanging herself to death." The boy said.

The old man eyes widen.

"H-How can I prevent that! I beg you please tell me!" The man begged reaching out to him but guards kept him at a distance.

"I'm sorry that is not for me to answer." The boy stood up from his seat and left the room ignoring the shouts.

The boy laid on his bed staring up at his ceiling with nothing to do.

"Your holiness are you okay?" Kagami asked.

Kagami Taiga was one of Kuroko personal servant who was assign to protect and take care of him whenever he need something.

"Kagami, Stop calling me your holiness. It's Kuroko." Kuroko pouted.

"T-That would be disrespectful if me." Kagami studder.

"Then Tetsuya." Kuroko Said.

"Kuroko!" Kagami glared at him.

Kuroko Smiled.

"See much better. How hard what that." Kuroko said and cover himself with his blanket.

His eyes suddenly got really tired. He yawned.

"Are you going to sleep?" Kagami asked him.

Kuroko hummed and closed his eyes.

"I see. Good night Kuroko." Kagami ruffle his hair.

_________________________________________

"Today you will no longer be the weak and poor child. You are now the pope of this country and you will be trained to become one. Since god have chosen you." A old white haired man said.

"God have chosen me...?" Kuroko looked up at him.

"That is correct." He Said.

"But....I don't want to be chosen." Kuroko said.

"You have no choice. It's your duty." He glared.

Kuroko flinch at his dark gaze.

"I don't want to! God isn't real!!!" Kuroko shouted.

Kuroko woke up with a startle with tears in his eyes.

He looked out the window seeing the moon was still out.

He always wonder why he was chosen as a saint. He used to be a street rat with no parents. Stealing food from people and hurting people.

Why has god chosen him if he committed so many sins already?

He sigh and stood up from his bed putting on his white robe.

He walked into the dark hallway where there was no one. Everyone was asleep at this hour.

Whenever Kuroko needed some time and peace alone he would go to the altar with the big golden cross. He came to the big golden door and opened it.

As he walked inside it was very quiet. The windows were Glass paintings of angels, demon, and gods watching over the mortals.

He walked up to the altar a bit tired. When he looked up his eyes widen and stopped himself from going any further.

Black shadows filled the room. Red glowing eyes glowed in the dark.

Kuroko tried to rub his eyes to see if he was hallucinating or if he have gone mental. He even tried to pinch himself to see if he would wake up. But it didn't work.

He didn't wake up.

Because.....there was someone on top of the cross looking down at him with those cold red eyes.

What Kuroko find was more weirder was the person had dark angel wings, black horns, and a black outfit.

"My, I never knew Michael child was this beautiful." The voice Said in a mocking tone.

Kuroko tried to speak but he couldn't feel his words come out. He wonder if he scream will someone come?

Kuroko was about to scream but a hand cover his mouth.

"Shhh..." The devil smiled.

Kuroko stared into those cold and red eyes that glowed in the dark.

Before he knew it everything went dark.

The demon caught him as he fainted into his arms.

He stared at the beautiful boy with lust and admire. He wanted to taint this boy and eat his soul.

"This boy is mine." He lick his lips.

" He lick his lips