Merry Christmas!!!

Watch Christmas Santa Kuroko! On top!
Link: https://youtu.be/wyXuesCroY8
________________________________________________
Kuroko stood on a stool putting the last decoration on the Christmas tree.

A bright yellow star. ⭐️

Kuroko carefully put it on the tree.

"There." Kuroko Smiled.

The tree was now perfect with it perfect decoration.

"Did you finish mama." A small boy with blue hair and red and blue heterochromatic eyes appear behind the door.

"Yeah. How do you like it Kentaro?" Kuroko looked st his son.

"Woah! I love it! It's so pretty!" Kentaro eyes sparkle.

"It is isn't it. Let's go prepare the cake for your dad and big brother." Kuroko Smiled.

"Seiji-Nii is coming home!" Kentaro Smiled.

"Yeah. Let's go." Kuroko put on his apron and went to the kitchen.

Kentaro followed his mom into the kitchen.

-Time skip-

"How are Mom and you." A 19 year old boy with red hair and both red eyes looked st his father who was getting out of a car.

"We're fine. Kentaro is going to be excited to see you." Akashi remember when Seiji went to college Kentaro was crying.

"I see. I'm happy to see him too." Kentaro Smiled.

"How are your study? Are you having fun in America?" Akashi looked at Seiji.

"It's fun. I met a lot of people. Uncle Kagami told me about Mom and you dated in middle school. He said you were a bastard at that time." Seiji Said.

Akashi eyebrow twitch in annoyance.

"Is that so...I'll have to talk to him later." Akashi Said.

Seiji just made a small laugh and followed his dad who went to unlock the door with the key.

"We're home!" Akashi Said.

Seiji and Akashi stood at the door taking off their shoes when they heard small footstep running toward them.

"Seiji-nii!! Papa!!!" Kentaro ran toward his big brother who stretch out his arm.

They both hug each other.

"Kentaro, your so big now." Seiji rub his cheeks on Kentaro who just laughed.

Akashi and Kuroko stood next to each other watching them with a smile on their face.

"Their so cute." Akashi took out his phone and took a photo.

Kuroko made a small laughed at him.

"Welcome home Seijuro." Kuroko kissed him.

"I'm home." Akashi kissed him deeply wrapping a arm around his waist.

"Ahem." Seiji cough holding onto Kentaro by his side.

Akashi and Kuroko looked at them.

"Hello, aren't we going to start this Christmas Eve or not because I'm hungry." Seiji looked at them.

"Oh yeah. Let's go Seijuro." Kuroko pulled Akashi arms and they walked into the kitchen.

That night they had the best Christmas they ever had with just their family. Opening presents and eating delicious food their mom made them.