Akakuro short stories: I want him

Akashi P.O.V

I was just a regular civilian. I work at the grocery store living with my grandparents ever since my mother died.

I was a normal person.

Until one day.....

BAM!!

The door open with a loud crack.

I turned and saw a light blue haired teen with blue round eyes. He was sipping on a vanilla milkshake from Maji burger.

Behind him stood people with black suits on.

"Uh...Hello?" I Said.

They turned to me.

Especially the teen who ran straight up to me and grab my face pulling our faces near each other shocking me.

"Yep this is him." The teen said.

He turned to the people behind him.

"I want him."

*Snap*

The teen snap his finger.

"Huh?" Before I knew it I was being grab and was getting kidnapped!

"H-Hey let me down!" I shouted but they ignored me

Taking me out the shop and thrown into the back seat. The teen then enter and the car was slam shut.

I was in confusion. Trying to wake up if this was reality.

"Well hello my name is Kuroko Tetsuya! From now on I own you just sign here and BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH" he kept talking nonsense.

I ignored the rest and in a confuse daze I signed on the piece of paper.

Kuroko eyes glowed in happiness.

"I'm so happy! From now on your Kuroko Seijuro my husband." Kuroko hugged me.

HUH?

Wait a minute......

HUSBAND!!

________________________________________

"And that was how I met you daddy~." Kuroko Smiled happily at his two little angels.

"Wow. Mommy is so cool!" The little girl with blue pigtails Said.

"I wanna be like mommy someday." The boy said with red hair.

"No. Don't even try. It was more like your mom kidnapped me." Akashi stood on the doorframe with his arm cross.

"Ehhh!!" The boy wined.

"What's kidnapped?" The little girl titled her head.

Kuroko just laughed. He walked up to Akashi and kissed his cheek.

"I did not kidnapped you. You agree to sign the paper. So it's not my fault." Kuroko shrug.

"At that time I was confused and in shocked at what was happening. So I signed it accidentally." Akashi sigh.

"Hmph. I know you love me." Kuroko made a sly smirk.

"You know I do." Akashi kissed him.

"Ewww! Gross! Do that somewhere else." The red haired boy made a funny face. The blue haired girl just giggle.

 The blue haired girl just giggle