Akakuro short stories: Last day

Major death!😢😭
Akashi age:98
Kuroko age: 97
______________________________________
Two old people were sitting outside their house in the garden watching as the snow fall.

"Tetsuya, What are you doing?" Akashi went to sit down next to him.

"Nothing, I'm just thinking of the life we had together." Kuroko smiled.

Even thought Kuroko looked old with wrinkle on his face Akashi still think Kuroko is beautiful with his sky blue hair. Beside he's already old too.

"Your thinking about middle school and High school aren't you." Akashi said.

He had flashback of when they were in Teiko and in High school where Kuroko beat him. After that they started dating again. Then the wedding they had together.

Akashi held onto Kuroko hand.

"Yeah, I'm glad I met you Seijirou." Kuroko tighten his hand.

"Me too." Akashi Said.

"Sei, I'm tired....Nee Seijirou.." Kuroko voice starts to weaken.

"Yeah..." Akashi felt tears starting to fall.

"In the next life do you think we'll meet each other again?.." Kuroko Said.

"Of course, no matter what I'll search for you." Akashi voice shook as tears starts to fall.

"I'm glad...me too..I'll search for you too...no mater what.."Kuroko eyes starts to close.

"Let's go to sleep together..." Akashi eyes also closed.

"I love you..Sei.." Kuroko Lastly Said.

"I also love you Tetsuya..." Akashi Said.

________________________________________

"Father! We've-" A girl with blue hair drop the groceries.

"What's wrong Ayane-" a old man with green hair eyes widen.

There two people with red and blue hair was leaning on each other sitting down with entwined hands with their eyes closed. They looked so peaceful and calm with the smile on their face.

______________________________________

A boy with blue hair was standing in the water of the ocean that only reach his knees waiting for someone. Kuroko looked at himself and noticed he was younger.

"Tetsuya!" A familiar voice shouted.

Kuroko turned around and saw Akashi who was running toward him also look younger.

"Seijirou!" Kuroko ran toward him.

They ran toward each other. Akashi picked him up and spin him around. They both held each other hand.

"I love you." Kuroko smiled.

"I also love you." Akashi Said.

They both looked at each other and shared a kiss.

"Let go." Akashi pulled Kuroko.

"Yeah." Kuroko followed.

As Akashi and Kuroko kept walking they disappear into thin air. Who knows where they disappear off to...
______________________________________

A boy with blue hair was looking out the window while his teacher was explaining about something.

Kuroko sigh. He felt like he was missing something. Kuroko was thinking when he didn't noticing footsteps walking toward him.

"I found you Tetsuya." A voice Said.

Kuroko eyes widen as he head met with a pair of red eyes smiling at him. Kuroko felt himself smile back.

"You found me. Sei."

"On the death of a friend, we should consider that the fates through confidence have devolved on us the task of a double living, that we have henceforth to fulfill the promise of our friend's life also, in our own, to the world."
-Henry David Thoreau

Akane: when I read this small story of Akakuro on Twitter it broke my heart

Akane: when I read this small story of Akakuro on Twitter it broke my heart. It was so sad that I wrote this story.😢😢

Here's the link of the story I read: https://mobile.twitter.com/risapon0911/status/551078495778914304/photo/1