Akakuro short stories: Rest in peace my love

Hospital! Kuroko, Akashi!Famous basketball player, major Character!Death, grab your tissue. 🤧

Kuroko remember that day he saw him on TV. It was the day that changed his life.

"Teiko captain of Kiseki no Seidai Akashi Seijirou! Have won the winter cup!" A announcer said.

5 year have past now Kuroko is 16

"Midorima can I please go with you!" Kuroko plead.

He was on his wheelchair rolling toward Midorima Shintaro a friend of his. He grab onto Midorima sleeves.

"Kuroko my father already told you. You can't go outside it's bad for your heart." Midorima said.

"But...please, just this once I want to see him once. Until I go.." Kuroko look down sadly.

Midorima looked at him sadly. He sigh.

"Fine, I'll talk to my father tomorrow." Midorima said. Kuroko face brighten.

"Thank you!" Kuroko smiled.

The next day they arrived at Rakuzan school. Where Shutoku, Too, Kaijo, Yosen, and Seirin were all going to have a practice match.

Midorima was rolling Kuroko into the gym. Everyone looked at them.

"Midorima! What...who that?" A man with dark hair looked at Kuroko.

"Hello, I'm Kuroko Tetsuya. You must be Kazunari Takao." Kuroko bowed his head.

"Yeah, how do you know?" Takao looked at him.

"I know you because in Midorima phone there's a picture of you in his phone background. So you must be Midorima boyfriend." Kuroko said.

Silence filled the whole room. Everyone looked at Midorima to Takao.

"Hahah!!! What are you talking about right Shin-chan!" Takao looked at Midorima whose face was turning really red.

"Also Midorima have photo of you in his bedr-" Midorima quickly cover Kuroko mouth.

"Kuroko stop talking." Midorima said.

"Ahem. Uh Midorima care to explain what the meaning of this and who is he?" His coach looked at Midorima.

"Oh right. This is Kuroko Tetsuya. I forget to tell you all but he wants to watch us play. Apperently he a fan of Akashi." Midorima said.

"Akashi? If your looking for Sei-chan he'll be here soon." Mibuchi said.

"Really!" Kuroko eyes sparkle.

"Yeah." Mibuchi smiled.

"Um coach is it okay if Kuroko stay here. Apperently he isn't suppose to be here. But he's to stubborn." Midorima said.

"It's fine. I'll talk with the other coaches." He said.

Kuroko looked at all the players he saw on the magazine at his hospital bed and there were a lot of strong players. Kuroko felt excitement inside of him.

"Um Midorima is it okay if I go look around." Kuroko turned to Midorima.

"Kuroko I told you. You-" Midorima was cut off.

"You want to meet everyone right! I'll take you!" Takao happily stroll Kuroko away. Ignoring Midorima protest.

"So, why are you a fan of Akashi?" Takao asked Kuroko.

Kuroko looked up at Takao and Takao noticed Kuroko cheeks were red.

"That because.. Akashi gave me a reason to live." Kuroko touch his heart.