Akakuro short stories: Jigoku Shounen

It is said that life's encounter are governed by fate. Tangled up in the threads of fate are these ill-fated blossom. Pitiful and frail. Lost in anger, sorrow and tears. Beyond the veil of midnight. The retribution that you are helpless to reap shall be yours...

-May 13, Friday-

"Mizuki how many time do we have to tell you!" A girl kick a girl with brown hair in the stomachs.

"Ow!.." Mizuki cried.

"Where is my money. Give it." She smiled.

"I don't have any Miu." Mizuki said.

"Hah! Why are you lying!" She kicked Mizuki again and again. The other two girl watch and laugh.

"I'm sorry..I'm sorry!" Mizuki cried.

"You two search her bag." Miu said. The other two girls grabbed Mizuki bag on the floor.

The girl who grabbed the bag tilted it up side down and shook the bag. Books, pens, notebooks fell and a golden heart shape necklace fell.

"Hmm? What's this?" Miu grabbed the necklace.

"Ah! That's-" Mizuki got up quickly and grabbed t from Miu hands.

"P-please don't touch this. This is from my mother. This is the only thing I have of her." Mizuki said.

"Your mother? Oh the old hag who died from a car crash. Oh so pity." She laugh. The other two laugh.

"W-what's so funny! That's isn't funny!" Mizuki said.

Miu grabbed a fist full of Mizuki hair.

"Did you say anything? Cause if you do I'll send that picture to everyone in the whole school." Miu said.
Mizuki eyes widen. Miu threw Mizuki on the floor and left her there.

"If you don't have any money tomorrow. I'll send that picture." She smirk and walked away with the two girls who laugh.

Mizuki clentch her fist tightly she hated it. She hated Miu and everyone. If only they went to hell.

"Hell.." Mizuki said. She realized something she remember a classmate talking about something about hell.

"Hey did you hear there this website called hell correspondence. Many people have gone missing. If you access it at night jigoku shounen will send that person to hell. If you want revenge just type in the person name and they'll be sent to hell." A classmate said.

"That's scary! Maybe I should try it!" She smiled.

"Hell link.." Mizuki whisper.

That night Mizuki waited until the clock turned 00:00 and clicked the search button. A fire appear then it disappear appear a different screen there on the screen said.

Your grievance shall be avenged

Mizuki hesitate for a bit. Her hands shook as she wrote it. Kageyama Miu. And then she pressed the send button.

_________________________________________

Somewhere in a unknown place was a place filled with red lycoris flowers and a little Japanese house. Inside a little computer tuned on with a red screen and a black fire symbol on the screen.

A old grandma was sewing something behind the Japanese wall. She stopped sewing and turned to a boy with blue hair sitting outside the bench playing with marbles.