Akakuro short stories: Forgotten promise

A future book that will maybe one day come out....

Possessive Akashi

Two five year old boys were at a park playing together.

"Sei-ku look! I caught something pretty!" Kuroko smiled.

"What is it?" Akashi looked at him.

Kuroko open both his palm revealing a blue butterfly.

"See isn't it pretty." Kuroko smiled.

"Yeah it is. Almost like you beautiful and fragile like it." Akashi looked at him. Kuroko blushed.

"Tetsuya, you won't leave me like my mother right?" Akashi looked at Kuroko in the eyes.

"Yeah! I won't I promised. Because I love you Sei-ku!" Kuroko smiles

"Then...If you ever break our promise." Akashi eyes left eyes turned gold for a second he picked up the blue butterfly holding the tip of its wings.

"I won't ever forgive you. I'll break you just like this. I'll hate you for the rest of my life okay?" Akashi said darkly he pulled the butterfly wings hard as it split in two.

"Do you understand Tetsuya I'll hate you forever do you want that?" Akashi smiled darkly.

Kuroko eyes widen he started to teared up.

"No...no! I don't want Sei-ku to hate me! I promise I won't break it! I swear! Because I love Sei-ku!" Kuroko cried.

"I also love you my Tetsuya." Akashi hugged Kuroko tightly.

"Forever." Akashi said with an unknown smile.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But that promise didn't happen because Kuroko had to move away. Kuroko was trying to convince his parents but they didn't listen. He was drag to the car and drove away from his house. Kuroko turned and watch as they drove away from his old home. Kuroko cried and cried nonstop.

"Sei-ku don hate me...don't hate Tetsuya....Tetsuya is sorry..." Kuroko cried and cried until darkness took over him.

_________________________________________

There a boy with red hair was waiting at a park. He waited and waited. Until the sun went down he went the next day and the next. He waited for Tetsuya but he never came.

"Tetsuya you broke our promise...I won't forgive you..." Akashi left eyes glowed as tears fell down from his cheek.

_________________________________________

10 years past now Kuroko and Akashi are In high school.

A boy with blue hair was reading a book as he enter the gate transferring to Rakuzan. He turned from his book to the Sakura tree where petals were everywhere falling.

"Japan is as beautiful as ever.." He smiled.

"Welcome to Rakuzan!" People shouted.

They held posters and pursuing people to join their club.

Kuroko slide past them with no trouble as he continue reading.

He looked at the board and smiled sadly.

He was thinking of joining basketball this year. But he won't. He will be joining no club.

A boy with red hair got out of a limousine.

"Have fun at school bo-Chan." His driver now.

"Yeah...." Akashi Said.

As he turned to leave something caught his eyes. His eyes widen when he saw him.

"Tetsuya..." Akashi whisper.

He would never forget those hair, those eyes, those beautiful lips. Tetsuya have become even more beautiful.

His hand clench in anger.

He lick his lips he would never forget that day.

That day that Tetsuya left him alone. He broke his promise.

And people who break their promise must swallow a thousand needles.

He smiled.