fourteen

+Calum

It was finally the end of school and I had just arrived home from school. I flopped down onto my bed with a sigh, memories of the events that had occured, flooded into my mind.

It's like life was against me nowadays.

I rubbed my hand over my neck, feeling over the bite mark that Luke had left. He was like a hungry vampire who was just using me for their pleasure.. maybe even an iccubus in thise case but this time, I'm not going to give into temptation no more.

My thoughts were interrupted by the vibrations of my phone that was sitting inside my pocket, causing me to instantly pull it out.

+FROM UNKNOWN

Hey Calum :)
I got your number off your friend Ashton if you don't mind
Oh yh btw it's Robbie ! 

I felt my lips curl into a smile before saving Robbie's number into my phone and replying,

+TO ROBBIE

Ah it's okay I forgot to ask you in biology anyways :-)

I tapped the send button and locked my phone. I really didn't understand what Luke had against Robbie since he's actually a really nice guy.. well I'm assuming he is. He treats me better than Luke anyways - I mean he doesn't push me against walls and chews my neck like a chew toy. I surprised my back isn't bruised or something.

I rolled onto my stomach, my phone in hand. I let out a groan, thinking about all that has happened since I moved to a new school.

Why was everything so stressful?

I rolled off the bed and went downstairs to watch some TV. I knew my Mum wasn't going to be back until later so I flopped down onto the sofa, grabbing the remote on the coffee table in front of me and switching on the TV. Once the TV was on, I changed the channel to Teen Titans since there was no other TV programs that were on that I actually enjoyed, at the moment.

After 2 episodes of Teen Titans, I heard the door bell ring loudly, making me jump in surprise. I quickly paused the TV, not wanting to miss the next episode and jogged towards the door. I opened the door to be met with two familiar boys with harsh glares on their faces.

"Uh? What brings you guys here?" I asked, looking at the pair who was having a stare down with each other.

Robbie tore away his gaze from Luke and turned to me with a smile, "Oh I jusy wanted to ask you about the biology homework but Luke here, thought he would come trouble me whilst I ask you," He told me, gesturing to Luke who was still glaring at Robbie.

"Oh okay, come inside I guess," I stepped aside for Robbie to come inside and looked to Luke, "D- Do you want to come inside too or are you just here for no reason? " I asked, nervously.

I watched him clutch his fists and stormed off back to his house.

"Uh okay then," I mumbled under my breath before closing the door and turning to Robbie who was just standing behind me, still smiling.

"Right this way," I said, leading him to the living room before gesturing him to the sofa, "Take a seat"

Robbie sat down on the sofa with his backpack still on his back and spoke, "I'm not going to be here for long, just wanted to get a little quick help on the homework."

I nodded understandingly and quickly told him that I was going to get my book from upstairs. I ran up the stairs and grabbed my book from my desk and ran back down to Robin.

"You can unpause Teen Titans you know, I don't mind,"  Robbie laughed, the corners of eyes crinkling as he did so.

I felt my cheeks warm up and I grabbed the remote from the table and unpaused the TV before sitting beside Matt to show him my book.

"I did a little bit of it already in class but all you need to do is just do a little fact file of a famous biologist," I explained, showing him the small paragraph I had already written.

"Oh! You make it sound easier than how sir explained it in class,"

"Do you need any ideas on who to do it on? I asked, grabbing my biology book to show him a few examples.

"Oh, no thank you, I think I'll be okay but could I maybe watch one Teen Titan episode with you?" Robbie asked with a hint of red tinting his cheeks.

I let out a chuckle and nodded in reply, putting my book onto the table and leaning back on the sofa. I watched Robbie place his bag on the floor before doing the same.

Friend count: 3!

+edited 17.11.2016
a/n: My really close friend is having a birthday party outing thing and I really  want to go but my mum keeps giving me mixed signals on whether I'm allowed or not smh .-.