twenty two

a/n: kinda smut, kinda not smut...
idrk tbh.

+Calum

I felt some shake me and I slowly opened my eyes to see Luke's bright blue eyes looking right straight into my own.

"Aww, I wanted to kiss you awake like the prince in Sleeping Beauty,"

I kissed my teeth and pushed his face away from mine before looking around at my surroundings. I noticed that we had stop right in front of my house and I unbuckled my seat belt and picked up my bag. I muttered a 'thank you' and just as I was about to open the door, I felt Luke's warm hand grab onto my arm, instantly pulling me back.

"Hey, what's the rush? You gotta give me a goodbye kiss first, sweetcheeks, " Luke smirked as he puckered his lips.

"Ew no!" I spat, trying to leave the car but that only resulted in Luke's grip to tighten around my arm.

All of a sudden, he quickly pulled me back and grabbed my chin before connecting his lips with mine. After a couple of seconds, I began to melt into the kiss, causing his tongue to enter my mouth, deepening the kiss. I couldn't help but leave out a tiny moan.

What am I doing?

Why am I letting him play me again?

My mind was all over the place but yet, I did not dare to pull away. I felt luke's arms wrap around me and he pulled me onto his lap.

Why the fück is he so strong?!

My arms wrapped around his neck and my fingers tugged slightly at the blonde soft hair at the base of his neck, making Luke groan. I could feel his bulge beneath me and Luke held onto my hips, grinding my bum against it.

Why is this getting so heated and why cant I stop?!

+edited 18.11.2016
a/n: this sucks lmao.