Chapter 14

I woke up with a pleasant scent of food. I rose up from the bed and saw a stack of pancakes on the table. I looked over and saw Laura making them with a stove? She looked over at me. "Good morning." She said. "Good morning." I smile. "I made breakfast. You want some?" She asked. I nod. I stand up and she turns away. "Your not wearing any clothes..." She blushes. I look down and blush also. I grab a sheet and wrap it around my waist. I look at her. "I would've preferred no sheet but okay." She turned bright pink. I chuckle and join her.

She gives me a plate and then adds syrup and butter. She then jabs a fork in it. "This is how I have been eating." She said. "Wait. You don't ever leave this room?" I ask. "No. Food, I cook it on this. Mini refrigerator I already had has water, soda, and frozen foods. Bathroom is right next to my closet door. I get confused sometimes. If your asking where I store them, I store them right here." She said and pointed to a cabinet. She practically turned her room into a little apartment. I looked at her as I ate her pancakes. She did so too. "What?" She asked. "Nothing. I can say that I am impressed." I say. She smiles. "Did your mom hear?" I ask. "No. It wasn't like the first 2 hours." She blushed. I smirk. She punches my shoulder. "What?" I ask. She rolls her eyes then places her plate in a sink? How big is her room my god. I finished my plate also and do the same. "So w-" She covered my mouth. I look at her. "Mom..." She said. I nod and stop talking.

We cleaned up the clothes on the floor. "Laura?" Her mom called. "What?" She asked. "Honey please come out of there." She said. "Not until I am able to see Ross." She said. She told me to go into the bathroom. I did so. Mind as well take a shower. I did and then a moment later, she came in fuming. "What's wrong?" I ask. "Other ways to ruin my life." She said then got into the shower with me. "Does she know I'm here?" I asked. She shook her head. "And I'm going to make sure she never finds out." She said. "Okay." I say. She then brought us together. "You have to leave soon. She called my dad." She said. The water ran through her beautiful hair. "I got you." I say. "But for the time being..." She kissed me. I kissed back. It was like kissing in the rain except this water was warm.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment and Vote!!!!!!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★