Chapter 5

I've been dating Ross for 7 months and they have been the best months of my life. I haven't been able to see him lately to the causes of my mom. Dad came back and he supported me on it. Too bad he's back on the road. My life is basically back in the tower of domb. I sat on my bed looking at the pictures we took together. We have 3 more months of school together and that is the only place I am allowed to see. I love him. I don't know where I would be without him today.

"I will be back tomrrow morning. No friends or anything. Money on the table for food from the hut up the street. Here's your phone. I will moniter it. Only emergency calls can be made." She said. I nodded rolling my eyes behind her back. "Are you listening?" She asked. "Yes I am." I say. "Look I know you miss him but I will not allow it." She said. "I got it." I say. I take my phone. "Alright bye honey." She said and kissed my forehead. She then left. I scrolled through my contacts. I found his number and copy it.I shut it off quickly and clear my history. I ran up to my room and quickly got my purse. I put some money in and then took the money she left for me. I put on my jacket and ran to a payphone.
"Hello?" He answered. "Ross!!" I say. "Laura! So happy to hear your voice. How are you?" He asked. "I'm fine. Please come to me. She won't be home tonight." I say. He chuckles. "I would but my mom locked me in the house with a security system." He says. "Please. I love you and I need you."I say. "I love you too. I'll try my best. Keep a lookout for me. We'll talk later." He said. I smile. "See you later." I say. "Bye." He said and hung up. I smiled to myself. My man is coming. I instantly ran to the hut and got my usual. I then straightened everything at my house. I closed my mom's room. I set the food and waited for him. Soon their was a knock at the door.I instantly ran to it.

"Ross!!" I say and embrace him. He hugged back tightly. I brought him inside quickly. My mom has some neighbors watching me. "How did you get out?" I ask. "Anything for you." He said. I smiled. "I got food from the hut." I say. He smiles and sits down. "So how have you been?" I ask as I pour him some food. "I've been bored out of my mind. It's spring break and we don't even get to see each other." He said. "I know. Only 4 more days then we can see each other at school." I say. He smiles and looks up at me. I kiss him. He kisses back for a moment then pulls away. "I love you." He said and then started eating. "I love you too." I say. I looked out the window. No one staring me down tonight. I sigh of relief.

I take his hand bring him to my room, closing and locking the door. "I missed you soo much." I say. "You have no idea." He said. I smile and wrap my arms around his shoulders. His came around my waist. I kiss him. He kissed back nice and slowly. I smile slightly and go right back to it. He licked my lips. I accepted and played with him. I played with his baby hairs. He pulled away from my lips and went to my neck. I pulled him towards him my bed. We fell on it. "Mm..." I moan out as he sucked on my sweet spot. I tugged on his baby hairs and he groans. I pulled him closer. "Not close enough..." I whine. He chuckles and comes back to my lips. I feel his fingers entwine with mine next to my head. He then kissed every part of me. I tried to touch him but he held my hands tightly. He sucked harder on neck. "Uh...Mm." I moaned out once again. He then pulled away satisfied.

"I have to go." He said. "What? Why?" I asked him. "Because I love you." He said. "Then why are you leaving me?" I ask. "Because I need to protect you. Protect us. I promise that we'll be together." He said. "What are you saying?" I ask. "Laura. My mom and your mom don't want us to be together. I need you to tell your mom we broke up and cry almost everyday. Fake it til you make it. I'll do the same. During school, we'll ditch once or twice to be together." He explains. "But I already like how things are now." I say. "We can't keep sneaking around like this. I want to be out there with you." He said. I held him tightly. "Stay with me tonight." I say and roll us over so I was top. "She gets back at 50 so I got to head back." He said. I kissed him. He kissed back then laid me back on my bed. "I'll miss you. I love you." He said and then left. I was dumbfounded. Okay do this is for you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Awww! Comment and Vote!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★