Chapter 3

Before I knew it, it was time to go home. I didn't want to go home yet. I decided to take a tour around the school.This school was really big. I think I got lost. "Hey! Bitch was it!?" Kiki called out to me. I quickly dashed away from her view. I might end up taking her out. I was running too fast because I suddenly bumped into a solid chest. "Uf!" I called out. I backed away and saw the blonde I seen all day.
"Why do we keep meeting like this?" I asked. His sent filled with ocean breeze. I'm guessing he just came from showers because his head was soaking. "I don't know. You just seem to find me everywhere." He said cheekily. "No. I was r-I mean walking away from that girlfriend of yours and I just happened to bump into you." I say. He smirks. "Kiki is not my girlfriend. Besides I have my eyes set on someone else." He smiled. "Who is she?" I asked. I looked at him as he ran his hand through his hair. He was shirtless and in some basketball shorts. Oh my mama! Before I knew it, his arm was over my shoulder and we were walking.
"Where are you taking me?" I ask. "My house." He said smiling at me. I took his waist as we walked. We look like a couple right now. "Why?" I ask. "Because we have work to do and also I need a buddy to hang with." He says. "Then call one of them." I say. "You happen to be right there and then so here you are." He said. Suddenly we were in front of a big house. Woah! He opened the door not letting me go. "Mom! I'm home!" He called. No answer. "Well she's not here so, it's just us". He said. Nervousness washed over me. "Cool." I say. He then sits on his couch. "Take a seat." He said. I nod and sit across from. "Well should we start?" I ask him getting my paper out. "Sure. Would you like?" He asked. "Oh I'm good." I say. He nodded and then walked away.
After 2 hours of working, we called a quits. I smiled as I looked at the nicely crafted ceiling. "Nice ceiling." I say.I was laying with my head hanging off the couch. His face blocked the view of the ceiling. "Thanks. I drew it when I was five. My mom had them build it." He says. I smile. "So you own your home?" I ask. "Well my mom does." He says. I smile. We just kind of gaze at each other. He was gorgeous for sure. His lips were right there. My heart started beating out of my chest. "So who's the girl?" I ask. I lift his face away from mine and sit up. "Who?" He asks. "You know....the girl you have your eyes on...." I trail off. "I can show you better than I tell you." He said. I tilted my head. He leaned closer to me. "R..." He sh's me. Then his lips were on mine. I just got my first kiss! I kissed back. He smiled and pulled me closer.Our lips moved in perfect sync.

Suddenly the door opened. We pulled away. I was red no doubt. "Ross! I'm home!" His mom came into view. I quickly got my stuff together."Oh hi?!" Her mom said. "Hi!" I said. "Who is she Ross?" She asked. "A friend mom." He replied bluntly. "Well I'll see you tomrrow. Bye!" I quickly said and dashed away from their house. I made it to my house. I checked my appearance and I didn't look so bad. I fixed my hair a bit and then walked inside my house. "Where were you!?" My mom asked angerily. Here we go.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Raura!!! Comment and Vote!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥