Chapter 10

I looked at my mom. "We are not moving." I said. "Yes we are." She said. "No were not! Why are you doing this to me!? Dad wouldn't!" I say.She stops and glares sharply at me. "Don't bring Mark into this!" She said. "You are about to make us move because I'm happy!? I thought you wanted me to be happy huh!? Your my mom and your suppose to support me on anything!! I love Laura! It is Destiny that we must be!" I say. "Well you can't be and your going to understand that tonight on a plane to Washington!" She shouted. "No! You will be on a plane to Washington because I am not leaving her." I say. "Believe whatever you want but you remember this, I'm always right." She said and stomped away. "So are we still moving!?" I ask. "No!" She called out. I celebrate slightly.
"Guess what!?" I say. "What?" She said. "I'm not moving." I say. "Thank god!" She breathes a sigh of relief. "What's up with you?" I ask. "You know how Raini came to see me earlier..." She said. "Yeah?" I ask. "Well she was set up with my mom." She said. "Why?" I ask. "Well she's going to be going to M.U.N.Y. If she can't get me to Harvard, she thought why not try for my hobbies." She said. "Your into Music?" I ask. "We been together for 10 months and you are just finding out?" She asked. I laugh. "No." I say. "Anyway she can try whatever she wants but where you are is the only place I want to be." She said. "Awww. Anywhere you are is also the only place I want to be too." I say. "I figured out how were gonna get married." She said. "Talk to me." I say. "My uncle is a preacher. I'll go see him tomrrow". She said. "Laura? Won't that cause trouble with your parents?" I asked. "No. I can trust him. I know he won't say anything. We will get it legalized and everything." She said. "So your not worried about this at all?" I ask. "Are you having second thoughts?" She asks. "No! I just wanted to give you a ring and everything but we'll do it later." I say. "Aww. It's okay. As long as I can be with you forever." She said. I smile. "I love you." I say. "I love you too." She said. "Now open your window. It's freezing." She said. I turned around and there she was holding the phone to her ear. I laugh and run over to her. I hang up the phone and pull her in.

"I would rather play truth or fare." She said. "What is that?" I ask. "The one you ask must tell the truth or you get your fares that were owed." She said. "But I don't want to fight my girlfriend." I say. She laughs. "Okay then another game. 7 minutes in Heaven?" She asked. "Such a tease. No because my mom is home." I say. She giggles silently. You know what surprises me is that neither of our parents said anything about these secret meetings. I guess this is what makes them a secret. "You know..." She said making circles on my chest. "What?" I ask. "I need a back massage." She said. "I need one too." I said rubbing my shoulders. "So I give you a massage, you'll give me one?" She asked. I nod. "Yes." I say. "Do you have needles?" She asked. "What the hell?" I ask. "I'm going to do punture your back. You point where it hurts and I will place a needle. After all the places are covered, you will feel funny but your back won't hurt." She explains. "Cute but I'm afraid of needles." I admit. She laughs. I quickly cover her mouth. "Mom is home." I remind her. She nods and I remove my hand. "Okay fine. We'll do it the old fashion way. Lie on your stomach." She instructed. "Okay." I said. She gets up and closes my curtains and turns my light off. "Why did you turn the light off?" I ask. She then turns my lamp on.

"Is this better?" She asked. "A bit but I still don't understand." I say. She rolls her eyes and then sits on my waist."Do you have massage oil?" She asked. "Um...no. I don't want to take another shower." I say. "Okay ready?" She asked. "Yes." I say. She punches my shoulder. "Ow!" I say. "Relax." She said and pulled her hair up. I breathe in then out relaxing myself. She then started. "Towards my spine on my neck." I told her. "That's it." I groan.Hands of a goddess. She then made her way down my back. If you saw me, you think I passed out. "Don't move." I say. She chuckles. "Where am I gonna go?" She asked and then put her elbow into my back. "Ugh!" I grunt. She laughs. "What have you been doing?" She asked. "You." I tease. She blushes then sinks her elbow deeper. "Okay! I'm sorry." I call out. She removes it. She then starts using both her hands. She starts at my sides and continues down. "Did I tell you, you have the hands of a goddess?" I ask. She blushes and rubs my shoulders. I crack my bones. "Don't do that." She said. "What? This." I say cracking my shoulders. She smacks me upside the head. That's it. I switch to my back. "Do it. I dare you." I growl. She raises her head. I grab it and roll her onto the bed and pin her. "Any final words?" I smirk.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment and Vote!!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥