Chapter 12

I walked home. She glared at me. "What?" I ask. She took my arm. I didn't have the energy to fight her. I just followed. "I'm glad your okay." She said and hugged me. "Huh?" I ask as I hugged back. "Look I know I'm not being fair to you but it's all thanks to Vanessa." She said. "Who is she?" I ask. "I mind as well tell you." She sighed. I nod. "You see. Riker used to date Laura's sister Vanessa. They were just happily in love and then one day, Riker came home crying. She screwed him over. You boys seem to have something for the Marano girls. It's not that I don't like her. It's cause I'm afraid." She admitted. "Mom. I will do everything I can to be with her okay. I love her. Even if she does screw me over, which won't happen, I would fight. She is going against her parents for me. If it's the risk she's taking to be with me then I will do the same for her." I say. She pulls away from me. "But now I hope you guys are happy because we broke things off. She won't see me and I won't see her." I said wiping my tears. I didn't even know I started to cry. "I'll give up something I love to make you happy. It's stupid how your judging her based off her sister." I say. I then walk towards me room. "Ross!" She called behind me.

So like it was planned, we haven't seen each other or contacted each other for 2 months. I miss her so much. On the bright side, she's mine. I secretly bought her a ring. After this blows over, I plan on giving her a nice, well thought out wedding. She said she didn't want to because were already together but I'm still doing it. We moved into a house that is like around the corner from her house. This house isn't any better than my old because I'm under 24hr servalance. What kind of parents are they? They seem so heartless. They seem not to care about our feelings at all.

"So go see her." Calum said. "What part of I can't did you not get?" I ask. "Look if you care about her then you wouldn't be sitting here crying like a little bitch." He said. "I'm not." I laugh. He shakes his head. "Whatever. All I'm saying is if I didn't see my wife for 2 months, I'd go see her. I would do it tonight because I heard all parents are meeting at Club L.A tonight. That should buy you some time for queen Laura." He smirked. "I wish it was that simple". I say looking down. "It is simple. It is only hard when you make it hard." He said. Wow. When did he get so wise? "Alright fine. I'll see her tonight." I say. He claps. "Yay!" He said. I pick up my soda and drink some. "Just make me the godfather." He said. I spit my soda out and start to cough. "Woah! Some time in the future but not now." I say. "Please. I know your aching." He smirked. I picked up a fry and threw it at him. "Thanks." He smiled and ate it. Calum.

I knocked on the door to the secret enterance. She came to it. She then took my hand and dragged me inside. As soon as she made sure everything was locked. She wrapped her around me and kissed me. I kissed her back. I missed her so much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment and Vote!!!!!!!!!
~Ash★★★★★★★★★★★★★♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★