Chapter 1

I have no idea where I was going but I felt like it was the right direction. I looked at the locker number and it matched. Ugh! I hate new schools. I turned my lock and soon it opened. I've been in this city all my life but I have never really been out there because my mom doesn't allow me to. I kind of drives me mad. I am finally able to come out and I am attending my last year of high school in a public school. I have always had dreams of going to prom and going to college but my mom doesn't want me to any of those. Most of all I dreamed of meeting the love of my life one day. She told me all my life that boys are icky. She made me drop out of elementary school after she found out I met my best friend Noah. I was homeschooled all my life I guess. I walked through the hallway. Too bad I didn't see the locker. I fell flat on my ass.
"Ow!" I cry out. "Woah! Are you okay?" I heard a guy's voice say. I bit lip as the pain on  my head easied down. "I'm fucking fantastic!" I said. He chuckled as he helped me up. "Oh. Here you are." He said picking up my books and handing them to me. "Thanks..." I trailed off. "Ross" He tells me. "Thanks Ross considering you caused it anyway." I say. He laughs. I looked at him. Handsome. He had beautiful blonde hair and hazel eyes. "Your new aren't you?" He asked. "What drew the clue the big arrow following me around labeled new?" I asked sarcastically. "Ha! Your funny. What's your name?" He asked. "Laura." I say. "Ah...beautiful name for a beautiful girl." He said. I blushed and looked down. "Your quite the charmer aren't you?" I asked getting my confidence back."No. But you can say that." He laughed. He then reached over towards my hair. Nervous butterflies swormed in my stomach. His hand then left me. "Here you are." He said. "What's this?" I ask blushing, looking at the rose. "Its a flower. I wa-" The bell rang cutting him off. "Well. I'll see you around Laura." He said and quickly shut his locker and dashed away. I bit my lip. "Yeah. You definately will." I said as I saw him disappear into the corner. "Get to class!!!" A teacher shouted getting me to jump out of my thoughts. I then quickly dashed towards my class.
"Class, this is Miss Marano.Please treat her respect and kindness like we do here." Mrs.Tamy said. The class nodded except for a group of girls in the back. They didn't phase me. "Please take a seat." She said. I nodded and looked around. I saw and empty seat next to a cury haired Latina. She looked up at me and she was pretty. I smiled at her. She smiled at me. "Hello." I said as I sat next to her. "Hi." She smiled. "I saw you talking to Mr.Popular earlier." She smirked. "Huh? I thought it was weird that he was h...really chill." I cover up. "Oh stop it! It's okay. I know he's handsome but I'm not really into him like that. I'm into his redhead friend." She blushed. I smiled. "Really?" I ask as I giggle. "Just beware of Kiki." She said. I was just about to say something when Mrs.Tamy called Raini. I'm guessing that's her name because she looked up. "I said treat her with respect and kindness not teach her your ways!" She scolded her. I chuckled as she rolled her eyes. That is how I made my first friend.
I walked through the lunch room looking for some where to sit. I was going to walk and sit at a table when the 3 girls walked up to me. "Is she the one?" One fiery redhead asked. "One what?" I ask. "You were talking to my boyfriend?" The blonde breathes. "Boyfriend? Who?" I ask. She rolls her eyes. "Ross. Dumbnutt." The brunnete. "If your wondering who I am, I'm Kiki. Stay away from him or". She said. "Or what? This is a public place isn't it? Freedom to do or talk to anyone I want thank you." I said starting to remove myself from the situation. "Oh did you mi-" I stopped the redhead. "A and B conversation so C your way out of it before D jumps over E and F's you up like a G." I said. Just then the whole lunch room got quiet hearing me. They then start laughing. "Oh cute. You know your alphabet. I'm so happy for you." She said. I was done with this bitch's shit. "I'm glad. Now before I do something to whatever you call that." I say pointing to her face. "Get the hell out of my way." I say. Just then a guy walked over. "Woah! Calm down.What's going on here?" He asked. That voice. Ross?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How was that? Comment and vote!!!!!!!!
~Ash⇦⇧⇨⇩⇦⇧⇨⇩⇦⇧⇨⇩⇦⇧⇨⇩⇦⇧⇨⇩⇦⇧⇨⇩⇦⇧⇨⇩⇦⇧⇨⇩⇦⇧⇨⇩⇦⇧⇨⇩⇦⇧⇨⇩⇦⇧⇨⇩⇦⇧⇨⇩⇦⇧⇨⇩⇦⇧⇨⇩⇦