Chapter 13

I was alone in the house. Only people are allowed to come in. But my secret doorway is an exemption. I haven't used it in awhile. Now my prince shows up and I am the happiest princess. I have been locked in this tower for two months. It's crazy how much I have lasted through. There were moments when my mom tried to set me up with them. I put the ring Ross gave me on my ring finger. Everytime my mom wasn't looking, I would show the guy my ring and he would run off. Looking at why, Ross has grown since I last seen him.

I kissed him harder. He held me tighter. I missed him so much. I pull away resting my hands on his thick chest. It was 10 at night and usually I turn my light off and go to sleep. But thank god I didn't tonight. "I missed you." He breathes. "I missed you too." He hugged me. I held him. It was like we didn't want to ever be broken up. We have but not literally. I bit my lip. I took his hand and we made our way to my bed. "I love you so much." He whispered. "I love you more than Anything in the world." I say and bring our lips back together.

He licked my lip. I accepted and played with him. As time seemed to slow down, he trailed kisses into my neck and we fell back on my bed. I ran my fingers through his hair. He groaned. I guess we just wanted to express it through actions and not words. He sucked on my sweet spot and I cry out. I felt him smirk against my neck. Slowly as our kisses got heated with more passion and hunger, I slowly took off his shirt. He took my blouse off. Soon the ground was filled with our clothes. I don't don't know how much closer we can be.

He covered us with the sheets as he turned back to me. I raise my chin and twist the sheets as every part of me belonged to him now. He sucked on my neck as he bulged himself through me. I clutch his newly toned back, sinking my nails into it. His lips once again found mine and we went from there. The room soon became filled with moans and groans. His hands made their way up my sides, finding mine. He entwined them right next to each side of my shoulder. My throat arched along with my back as he made love to me. I felt his love just like I was going to make him feel mine as we rolled over.

After 2 hours, he rolled off me and laid next to me breathing heavy like me. Our hands found each other and connected. Neither of us said anything as we caught our breath. After catching mine, I talked first. "I love you." Was all that came out. "Oh I know. You expressed it really well tonight." He winked. I blush as I face away from him, suddenly feeling shy. He laughs as he turns me back to him. His face was suddenly closer. "Don't be shy. I love you too." He said pulling my naked body against his. I had a wave of sparks fly through me. "I'll. Always.Love.You." He said throwing in a couple kisses. I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought our lips together.His hands glided all over me. "Ross..." I call out. "Laura..." he replied. I guess we weren't done.
"Laura? I'm home." My mom called. She shouldn't be back yet. I clicked the light off and jumped on him. We fell back onto it. Having sex while your mom is home is something new to me. "Don't make a sound." he whispered. I nodded as once again we were one. I heard the bed creak. I blushed and let him give me everything.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intense chapter in a way. Comment and Vote!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥