Chapter Sixteen : Got All The Tea

This chapter has been done for the last few days but I was too scared and anxious to post it because once it's up, there's no going back. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and don't start to hate the way the story progresses bc i feel like stories similar to this tend to. okay enough rambling.

vlogsquadupdates: an old picture of the mysterious, new member of the vlogsquad has resurfaced just after the new years

❤️: 672.7k likes
💬: 84.1k comments

account28: her name is miella and god
knows why she's trying go keep her identity a secret
12,834 likes
(view all comments)
—> account954: maybe to respect her privacy bc people are terrible on the internet now
— > random46: bc shes got shit she's tryna hide and i got all the tea
— > account051: @random46 OKAY THEN SPILL TF
account572: okay but has anyone from the vs seen this yet?
— > account834: no but even if they did, it's not like they would say anything publicly.

Jeff, Todd, Suzy, Natalie, Carly, Jason and Joe sat in the living room of David's multimillion dollar home as he stands in the middle, reading the post that had been circulating all across social media.

Todd didn't know what to think. Part of him knew that there was some sort of explanation but from the way that Miella would confide in him about barely being able to financially provide for her family and then seeing a picture of her where she was living quite comfortably, tore him apart.

Especially for David. There was this overbearing thought that Miella would have scammed them for money but he knew that she wasn't that type of person. And that there was no way they could asses anything based on a photo with no notable source. Jason felt somewhat uncomfortable as well. Knowing that she was in his home around his kids as well when there was a possibility she was lying about her current situation.

It's safe to say that the group was all feeling a little bit lost.

Natalie speaks up, "Cmon, we've all seen the way Miella has lived. I don't think anyone who is actually rich would live in a two bedroom apartment with four other people and work more than 40 hours a week." The group looked amongst each other, trying their best to come up with a rationale way to go about this situation.

Jeff stared down at his home screen. A picture of him and Miella the night of New Year's eve. He stood behind her, arms wrapped around her waist while he plants a kiss on her check. The smile he's grown to fall more in love with each and everyday beams. This whole ordeal had him spiraling about if he even knew the real Miella. But he knows by now that social media dramatizes everything and that one simply cannot judge from this.

"Nat's right man. Miella is already private to begin with. Should we really be judging her character based on an OLD picture on the internet." Todd was trying to convince himself that too.

They were all confused as to what to do. But eventually decided that it would be best to just drop this in its entirety. It all came down to the fact Miella has proved herself to them in the last six months they've known her. They trusted her and believed that whoever posted the picture has malicious intent to assassinate her character.