1.7 - crush

a month passed quickly and i found myself getting closer and closer with my idol friends, but especially with yoongi. it was amazing how much we had in common and how many hints i dropped, yet he wasn't able to figure out my rapper-singer identity yet.

time came and went and i found myself unwinding at home after an outing with my other coworkers. the salon was closed today for a personal holiday as deemed by the owner as praise for a successful first quarter, and that's when it hit me that bells and i had already been here for four months.

when i thought about it like that, it made everything seem so wildly amazing. i had met my favourite korean band, met new ones and became friends with them, and further established myself in both music and cosmetology.

i found myself staring up at the ceiling in thought and frowned. i loved cosmetology with a passion, but when it all came down to it, i knew i would give it up for my dreams in music. i would give up almost anything for that dream. it took a lot for me to even get to where i was now, and there was no way i would be stopping now, not after the insane momentum i had been gaining.

which led me to one question... did yoongi live under a rock? 

i had music videos out, which i obviously was in...

i had performed tours and concerts before...

i'd been on a number of magazines after my big debut...

how did he not recognize me? even people on the streets of korea were starting to recognize me on my walks and stop to ask for pictures or autographs. 

i shook the thoughts from my head and sighed, standing to stretch out. 

it was currently 6 pm and it was dusky out, the sunset looking purple and beautiful. bells was out with friends again today and i had to be at a site by 9pm to start filming the music video for my b-side track, ruin me (please), for cassette. the album was set to drop in september and it was currently july. the video for my b-side wasn't set to drop until the end of september, or early october to regain the hype.

the video for devilish had been filmed in the u.s. a few months before bells and i had come to korea. how crazy was it to think that we had been here since april and it was already almost the end of july.

i sighed, looking down at the texts from my manager in korea, reminding me that the male lead for my video had canceled due to a pretty bad illness. he said that if i couldn't find my own replacement to bring with me by the shooting today, we would have to call in the backup and film the parts with him during tomorrow's shoot.

thankfully, i had already found the perfect person to star in the video and i found i was fairly excited to begin.

if yoongi had been living under a rock not knowing who i am, he would have a hard time not figuring it out when the video finally dropped. 

in fact, it would be nearly impossible considering i had began working with my new male lead for him to star in the korean version music video as well, with his own verses.

i smirked and left to the bathroom to go take a shower and dress in some simple clothing, seeing as i would be changing at the site and getting hair and makeup done there as well. 

i stepped from the shower around 6:30 and clothed myself, wrapping my hair in a towel for the time being. i disconnected from the speaker we had set in the bathroom and reconnected to the one in the living room.

thankfully, the walls at this place were thick.

i made sure the volume was at a good level before taking the towel from my head and tossing it to the couch. i put my hair up in a high ponytail and started lightly running through the choreography for the song and video. about five or so minutes in, just as i was starting to go through it for the second time, my phone dinged and i switched the music to a playlist before checking my texts